Alex's 1993 Z28 camaro

I dont even know you and Ill let you run it at the track. serious im stumped!:ahh

Paint the fucking thing already.

My MT ET Street drag radials seem to work best at 18 psi. Any higher or lower they spin.

Im wondering if the car is sensing knock. With that cam, your running a aftermarket valve train, I hope. Being your hooking, its something goin on motor wise. U data log runs i take it? Can u see the timing so u can see if it is pulling some at some point. Just my idea. U gotta get that thing into the 13s. This stock motored boat cant be beating u.

http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/photos/550869292_e2jQJ-L.jpg

Im hooking!

:facepalm

How bad did this car actually look before the tie dyed primer paint job? From what I saw a while ago it really didnt look too bad.

It’s a tired old LT1 camaro… what do you expect?

not too bad is right but… I was like, f-ck I hate black and I want my car perfect… so for the mean time it looks horrible but I want to finish painting it more than anyone:'(…

But most of them still look fairly decent like John’s does.

How the FUCK do you measure tire pressure with a tape :rofl

Driving it with unsealed primer really isnt a great idea since primer traps moisture and can cause rusting.

And considering you never primered or put anything over that bondo it’s super contaminated and paint won’t sit for shit on it.

Why all the bondo man, why?

Probably along the same lines as measuring something with a tire gauge.

easy professor, cars on the ground, put tape measue on the ground and read how high it is in the midlle at the highest point…

I meant performance wise not appearance.

my tires are a 255 -50 -16 and there a 26 in tire how ,any ,iles ya got on this motor ? did ya home port ya heads ?there are so many variables tight valves but that cam spikes around 6 k and dont fall off i think the motor is tired or your not windin it up .or ya flubbed the tune up somehow what ar eyour knock counts and fuel trims readin?

mine runs ok homey ,ill run that ss of yours all motor

I think you need to do a compression test. Your car is deff. a turd for its mods, even the trap shows that. Bone stock LT1’s trap 99-100 all day long.