Alex's 1993 Z28 camaro

the “.” is RIGHT next to the “,”
:rofl

on motor im gettin 102-103 traps -on the bottle i get 108-109 with a 75 shot in a auto car that was breakin up

ahhhh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

exactly my point

hes got head work, cammed etc…M6

and that was wit shorty headers -cat back-c.a.i -t-b

ok

static compression ratio is 11:1 and dynamic is 135 if that sound right and all were around there it has 5000 miles on the motor and no the tune the guy sent me was horrible. but ill dyno it again at synapse flash the og tune and my tune see where im at with out a tune it did this…

that pic looks like it taken from the hubble space telescope>>>>>>>>>>>>135 seams really low mine is at 172 cold .why was the tune horrible ? your the first to ever say that

idk maybe the overlap on the cam… cuz it revved like a weedwacker but didnt seem to pull at all up top just rev, low end i would ALWAYS, get a backfire at 2200rpms and below at less vacuum (when you stepped on it) and under load it (in 3rd gear and stepped on it at like 40mph) it seemed like it was holding back, to rich or not enough timing…

but like I said Ill dyno it with my modified tune and his (pcmforless) tune

the cam will give ya more comp if anything .id look at the knock counts and your fuel tables

I cant read that graph. Its way too fucking blurry.

What cam, intake, heads, etc are in it?

You must be blind because it clearly shows slightly over 300whp/280wtq

Well I looked at it and saw two lines and some fuzzy numbers and gave up.

heres some better views my camaera sucks I have to get so close for it not to be blurry, and even then… there not good… 285rwhp@5400 and 305rwtq@4400 and horsepower seems start climbing again at 5600 when we stopped it…

135 is low as shit dude…it should be around 170-195 for a healthy motor.

Do you have low compression pistons??

are they 135 across the board or a few lower ones?

how long ago was the dyno session?

i said if that sounds right i have a cp tester Ill do it right now hold on…

who did the motor rebuild?

dyno was a few months back and he rebuilt the motor himself.

185 across the board… and yes I did the motor build, new oil pump, new lifters, adjusted the valves my self 0 lash plus 3/4 turn, primed motor before start-up, broke it in at 2500 for 20 minutes, .oo12 clearance between pistion and cylinder walls, .0014 ring gap, degree the cam and came out to be 108, had the head sent to a shop in florida and they flowed 270@ 550 lift at 28 inches of mercury, .0002 bearing clearance… another words:blahblah.