Alex's 1993 Z28 camaro

was wonderin who gave him that comp ratio ,there is no wa y he has 11.1 ratio wit 130 lbs of pressure

no way ya did that in 10 min

I did the whole driver side passenger side is an ass… I got to the plugs underneath and didnt put the plugs back in yet…

bump was looking for some advice anymore thoughts. please

bump. was looking for some advice anymore thoughts. please

what valve springs ya usin?

behive compcams 130psi @ the seat at 1.1 installed height

suttin really wrong then, ya got all the same shit i do and your runnin like crap .well we shall see in a few weeks when mine is done wit a pcmforless tune

after reading ur valve adjustment’s , i think ur too tight 3/4 turn. i usually only goa 1/4 turn.

if there too tight it will seem ok down low. but u will drastically loose on the top. dur to valves opening to long.

on hydraulic lifters i usually bott.lifter out. not with starter but use a ratchet.
get lifter bottomed. hold pus rod. spinning it freely keep snugging nut till pushrods no longer turns freely then go a 1/4 turn at best. anymore and ur too tight.

whats yours do with out the bottle you said 102mph whats the E.T.s

he is on a hydro roller hank ,he is where he should be wit his setup .

rangin from 13.3 to 13.4

Seems like my car was with everybody saying it shouldve been faster than it was.

I never really found the real cause. Sure some of it was driver related (Im by no means a great driver at the track) but some of it had to be mechanical, whether it was junk parts, mismatched parts or parts installed wrong.

what internals are u usin???

[SIZE=5]F-CK! [COLOR=black]thats exactly what my car should be doing I seriously thought when I built this motor it would do just that 13.3’sh or so Dammit![/COLOR][/SIZE]

There does have to be something wrong! you seriously got to drive my hunk of junk and see if its me!:banghead

well excuse fucking me!!!:eek

i’ll just stick to welding then. u can pick ur guage up out side now!!:ahh:rofl

lololololol you fuckin moron

i have a g-tech monitor one of these days ill drive it on a backroad and see what i think ,ill run my scanner on it also and see what it datalogs

:wtf huh?

woops nevermind im wrong 2