Alignment?

What up,
I was driving home from work tonight, ran over something on the road covered in snow, I think it was a 2 x 4 or some shit. I’m pretty sure it sounded alot worse than it was - it sounded pretty rough. I was going about 20-30km, after the steering wheel was about a 8th of a turn off to the right. There’s no grinding, or clicking. No vibrations when driving, nothing ou of the ordinary other then the wheel off centre an a slight pull to the right.

I looked under the car with a iPhone as a flashlight and nothing looks bent or broken. I got the car in for a alignment Monday, think it’s good to drive to the falls this weekend? I’m thinking it just knocked the alignment off a bit, but any input would be great.

Cheers

update,

got her up in the air, with a real flashlight, nothing is bent both sides look semetrical, must have just knocked her outta alignment.

it’ll be fine just might wear your tires unevenly.

i only say that since i think you are upgrading some suspension in the future and it would suck to get an alignment twice. perhaps if you talk to the shop and tell them you’ll be getting another alignment soon they’ll give you a price break on the second one if you do one now?

yea to the kouki, this was in the winter shitter, 91 honda civic. I’m gettin it up on a hoist tomorrow at a buddies shop, if nothings fucked I’m gunna hold off on the alignment, the tires were only $37 a pop anyways aha, gotta love hondas and the 13 inch rims they come on.

Really $37 a tire? Wow, don’t bother aligning it. lol

Look for brushing on the tire edges, if it is bad, then do it. Might as well change the tie rod ends before the alignment.