alignment

Any openings Monday for an alignment, or early week?

Let me know.

Devin 391-8085

Yeah man lets do it! Today is good!
or tomorrow …call me with the time you want!

DC

well, tried to drive it today but the drivers wheel bearing is shot. makes a really bad grinding crunching noise. don’t think ill be coming in for an alignment today. gotta figure out what i’m gonna do with this…

we can fix that too… but you need to address that before we do any alignment.

LMK if we can help.

DC

i might just take it to capitaland because its only 2 ish miles away and i can limp it there. if your shop was closer i would do it there but i don’t want to pay for a tow. hopefully they can get me in today so tomorrow i can get an alignment.

LMK man. hell it cant be that bad can it?
Drive it on over!

TTYS

DC

do you have replacement 04sti rear bearings in stock, and if so how much to install it?

its pretty ridiculous. very audible screeching/grinding from outside the car, with a shitload of vibration and grinding noise inside the car. all that was only going 20mph or less.

just drove it around the block again. im definitely towing it somewhere or taking the hub off myself because if i don’t this thing is gonna score the hub up or damage the axle.

dont have them in stock bud but can get anything we need in today or tomorrow. OEM or other!

NO problem

LMK

DC

I’m gonna tow to capitaland because it is 3 miles away. They overnighted parts for me. I really appreciate the level of customer service you guys have, and in the future if I can drive it in I will make it to you.

NP man. LMK if you need something!

DC