Aloha

hi

i take my welcome back…:stick:

i thank you all for th very warm welcome. amd to Sleeper, i’m sorry that my ideas do not match your own. i know everyone has there own particular tastes and no 2 people are the same. thats why i respect anyone who is bold enough to stand out from the ordinary trends. i love cars of every shape, brand and style. my car is my way of expressing myself and i am not ashamed to proudly say it is my creation. i’m sure everyone here knows what i’m talking about.

welcome…

you sounds young. dont worry… once you hit about 18 you’ll understand that body kits and led lights will just get you laughed at. I’m sure everyone on this board was the same way when they got their first car

I’ve never had a body kit on any car I’ve ever owned. When I was 18, people did not consider ‘sport compacts’ to be custom cars or hotrods. My first car ('76 Grand Prix) wasn’t a chevelle or camaro, but it was cool none the less. It had torque thrust’s on it, stereo system, dual exhaust, built T400 trans with a mild 400, then later a 455 in it.

Please don’t refer to everyone on this board as being a ricer at one time.

Youre 22 and still rockin’ a Neon, so I’d be easy on the judging… It’s his car.

Anyways welcome to the board.

Please refer to ur first car in ur sig…

Hey Patrick, if your actually reading the responses to your welcome post then you’ll find out that I am Riley you have been talking to about the JBO. Now you know, glad you decided to join Pittspeed like i suggested.

I have no problem with what you did to YOUR car. Hell I love the Fast and Furious movies. My only questions is what type of racing you planning on doing?

Haha welcome j-body’s represent

Welcome to the site man. Not the best place to be a Cavalier owner that is for sure, but I have learned to like it here.

Do what you want with the car, it’s urs, no one else’s.

Welcome

i got my moms cavy stuck in the yard today lol