alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

so it runs 10’s or faster??

there is no way in hell im racing with you guys.
the only way i’d win is by default.

:rofl omg no im not ryan he likes little girls its slade from 518 cliff we ment a few times after our drama over there im 1000% positive u remember me

Yah… we know :skid

if i sprayed it i.may get close but i honestly have no idea what it would run

Oh ok. Haha. Thank god.

With that being said… youre a real good dude in person… but you suck at the internet lol. Don’t take that personal lol. :wink: You online is nothing like you in real life!!

yea but dude im not even being a dick on herei havent bashed anyone or talked shit just facts lol

I want the dakota on spray me on motor.

Oh really? That’s what riced out means? Damn, then my VW diesel slammed on C5 Corvette wheels must be rice because it’s flashy and isn’t fast. Wheeler’s TDI must be rice too because it’s slammed on polished/chrome C4 sawblades, hella flashy and no go. :Idiots:skid

reading > you

if it PRETENDS to be fast, and isn’t. then it’s rice. a slammed vw doesnt pretend to be fast.

It doesn’t? The school bus is outside waiting on you, go on, get out of here champ.

It just keeps getting better :lol

My eyes hurt after 8 pages of reading, but the tears of laughter will help with that.

for all the accusation of the “turbo 4cyl kids” not knowing anything about muscle cars… you guys clearly dont know shit about imports if you dont know turbo hondas are pretty much the cheapest way to build a fast car.

1991 Audi 200’s are great for going fast cheap too!

Dodge dakota is not a muscle car.

plz show me were i said diffrent. ill be waiting

true

rereading through it was just skidplate who said that, my apologies. and no a dakota is not a muscle car

of course a Honda is cheaper to build then anything muscle. for 1 thing most of the built hondas are about 20 years old or newer, and the muscle is at least 40 now. that’s an extra 20 years of rotting. and muscle were produced in less numbers.