alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

:skid:skid:skid

Lol peeped throwing power numbers around like it is that easy .

as i said i havent bashed anycar in this i simply stated that carbed engines are as effecient with building power as efi is. are they more pratical abs not

No way you silly goose

:gay2 supa sowy sir

Carbed is in no way as efficient as e.f.I ya dumb bastard . Why ya think everything from to scooters are f/I now ??? Cause e.f.I is cheaper ? The man making them ? Explain this to me as I wanna know myself . Only place a carbed could shine is at a drag strip at w.o.t

i swear everyone is fucking retarded carbs can build the same amout of power and perform with any efi setup. when u drag to pussy foot or is it W.O.T hmm im.talking racing performing you know what i mean? not just driving around. nascars used carbs right up untill this year making 700+ horses
how arent they effenient with making power

Not as easily , take to identical motors and have 1 carbed and 1 e.f.I . The e.f.I one is gonna be stronger than the carbed . Why u ask well cause a motor don’t instantly go from idle to redline under load its the area under the curve that Noone seams to get . U can’t dial a carb to adj paramaters like e.f.I or timing or idvindual cyl needs . If u can with a carb u need to contact someone cause your way better than the geniuses at every car manufacturer . I also bet they would pay u well enough to sell that dumpy Dakota and get ya into a faster more reliable e.f.I car .

if im understand u correctly your saying a carb cannot supply each cylinder with the best amount if fuel under the hard pull correct? now correct me if im.wrong but that was the point if a 6pack setup or 3 2 bbl carbs. because they supplyed the cylinders with more fuel.than your standerd 4bbl setup. no slowmarrow im assuming your the only other person on herr that is actually able to jave this convo with me. but as you said they can perform.but it takes extra. and i agree BUT THEY CAN DO IT and that is all im saying

and my dakota is carbed on pourpos it came efi

Only time a carb is gonna be as efficient as e.f.I in a drag situation is a car with a huge converter and all is meant to be up top . But under ideal cases a carb can be as powerful as e.f.I but it won’t last as long as e.f.I cause heat can’t be accounted for .

sure, carbs can make power. and in boosted setups carbs will make a tiny bit more peak power, but what john is saying is that you have more tunability with efi. not only wot but throughout the whole powerband. efi also offer far superior diveability, especially in high hp applications.

damn. john posted first. fu

ok see i understand everything ur saying and i understand what u feel.u agree with me but still preffer e.f.i and i get that e.f.i has more tuning available more parts ect ill build a efi motor one day i have nothing against it at all. in all honesty my trucks carbed because i already had the engine built for my duster and truck was only a v6. and magnum engines are rollers everything is expensive for them. and i love muscle cars so thats the reason i went carbed

http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/i_understand.jpg

:facepalm this thread

i cant even remember how it got to this point lmao

You got a huge boner for carbs

wanna see it? its not exactly big but its there