alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

Fair enough bro

Out of everyone here I’d be expecting you to agree with me, since it seems like you’re into domestic. Making a V-8 that is already fast most of the time is a lot easier and costs a lot less than it would to make a 4 cyl fast.

Nah bro

Not at all. Nothing cheap about making my stock 14.2 at 98 MPH into 11.50 at 120 mph at all. Over $10,000 id say at least. I can say for sure joey had lot less than that into his k20 that would yank me.

Budget set up on a B18 ls with turbo on a stock motor will go well. A $10,000 build will go even better.

Fair enough, I guess it all depends on the situation.

Wrong. Probaby had less than $5k into the whole car. Actually probably less. That goes for all three of my built Hondas. Don’t talk about something you don’t have either, “built VR4”. You have some shitty N/A 3000gt with a stupid body kit bumper and huge fucking wing. My Civics looked stock with wheels, nothing “rice” about them whatsoever. Every fast VR4 around here, probably 2 that I know of, has either been broken half the time or couldn’t prove themselves at the track.

You suck, don’t even try and argue here you fucking turd. You’ll lose.

All depends on the situation? Then in THIS situation, it takes a lotttt less money to make a “little gay 4 cylinder” to go fast than it will to make one of those fucking boats go that fast. How old are you anyways? Because you don’t know a fucking thing obviously. You can’t even talk about rice and all that, you have two huge fucking fart pipes hanging off the back of your 3000gt, like I said earlier too your body kit and huge wing, and those awful wheels. Fuck outta here.

:skid

lol at making vr4’s fast…you will go bankrupt trying to do so. Those things suck.

also LOL’ing at V8’s are cheap to make go fast.

Kid is a retard. Typical noob that thinks V8=fast already, must need just a few bucks to make fast. It’d probaby cost the same price to do I/Headers/E/Heads/cam as it would to take a stock B18c1 and slap a turbo kit on it, and tune it and make 500whp(just like Stallmer did). Might even be less for the turbo kit/tuning :lol

I have a v8 , not fast and I have quite a bit of money into .

:rofl :rofl :rofl

i can slap a turbo on my v8 and make stupid power to for cheap it wont last but it will do it. k20 what makes u such a bad ass bashing that kid he obv doesnt have much experiance with cars so wtf is ur problem? and again with my jiggabo wheels DO U WANT THEM? cuz i dont

I don’t think you know much about cars either haha

I highly doubt your fucking Dakota would make “stupid” power by “slapping” on a turbo. Not only that, you wouldn’t be able to “slap” SHIT on it because they don’t even make turbo kits that are readily available like they do for Hondas or any other car that is commonly or factory turbo. And you’re right, even if you did do that, it wouldn’t last long or at all…another difference between a shitty platform and something like a turbo Honda, the car I mentioned that member on here “6SPD S4” had was a 100% stock 1.8L GSR motor with 150k miles, slapped a turbo kit on it, made 500whp(496whp to be exact) and beat the shit out of it for months, ran it at the track multiple times clicking off 11.0’s @ 130+, oh yeah and it never blew up. Sold the set up to another member. Member “arodracing” did the same shit with a non-vtec 1.8L, ran similar times. You have not a clue.

And no I don’t want your fucking twanks.

ive been messing with cars since 12 im 21 now theres alot ive done theres more ive havent but i can hold a good convo with alot if ppl.

I’m just saying, people who think they can “slap” a budget turbo set up on anything usually get in wayyy over their heads. Even to do a budget build, you’d still be looking at thousands of dollars. That anthony kid doesn’t realize that either. Truly fast v8’s have TONS of money dumped into them.

theres multiple turbo kits for dakotas avalible actually mines carbed so easy to.tune i have a rebuilt bottom end so it would last longer than normal. and how are they a shitty setup? 318s can pull 300k plus miles they have no real problems. and uf u dont want my wheels the stfu about them because i dont either

i wouldnt be over my head my brothers the smartest mechanic i know anything i cant do he can. hes got a small block with possible 500+ n/a never had it dynoed so.we dont know for sure. like i said my trucks carbed and a turbo.install would be fairly easy