alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

Oh noo it’s carbed. :confused: C’mon man. I’m all about defending cars I like but… jeez

Multiple turbo kits for them huh? Probably all custom, not cheap at all. Carb too huh? Easy to tune, but not efficient at all.
And what does going 300k miles have anything to do with whether it’s a shitty setup as far as making power? It’s a shitty setup meaning its not efficient, which means it will take a lot more to make power than something that is a good, efficient set up. But you’ve been working with cars since you were 12 so you knew all this.

Carb power for life.

I meant over their heads budget wise. You can say you’ll spend 1000 but that will quickly turn into 4.

you’re an ass hole K20. You think you’re so big bad and tough because you had “3 honda civics” whoopdy fucking do. For one i don’t have a body kit on my car, It’s an after market front bumper because the stock one I had was in bad shape. the “huge wing” is actually a fucking STOCK OEM wing that came off of a 1999 3000gt and the “fart cans” actually are a full exhaust from headers back. But you’re right clearly their fart can mufflers and nothing else. I’m sorry I’m only 18 years old and I work at Stewarts part time, so I do not have the funds just yet to be bad ass like you and “build 3 civics”. YOU get out of here with your big ego. people like you who just make fun of others and think your shit doesn’t stink ruins websites like this. This site is supposed to be for fun but douche bags like you completely ruin it. Unbelievable

K20 is a legend… you’re a young pup

“Typical noob that thinks v8=fast already” Stock v8 is actually faster than a stock motor that is in a civic. Vtec or not sooo, technically compared to a stock Civic engine, they are faster! A stock 5.0 mustang would SHRED a stock Civic. That is 100% fact

lots of blanket statements

explain how they are not effeciant at making power? theres a 360 making 1000+ hp in a duster to the wheels but thats not effecint huh? do u even know wtf your talking about how much work and experiance do u have with small block.mopars or even bigblock? im going to guess and say minimal at most. and sd concepts makes kits esp for a dakota

whos he a legend to ive never heard of him :dunno

yea thats possible but the oly really hard part would be the turbo manifiold

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/brick-loud-noises-a.jpg

So now it’s stock vs. stock? We weren’t talking stock vs. stock you fucking retard. Holy shit. No shit a car with a V8(in most cases) is faster than a stock Civic.

Go make some milkshakes at work or something.

You have the same fucking problem, first you were talking about YOUR carbed 318. Now you’re talking about this one carbed 360 making “1000+”. That 360 probably has THOUSANDS invested into to be making that power. Carbs are old school technology dude, if they were so efficient they’d still be producing them and everyone would be using them, but that’s certainly not the case.
What the fuck does it matter what I know and don’t know about fucking small block and big block mopars?
And OK one company makes turbo kits for Dakotas, ONE company. So many people must be turboing their Dakotas.

And that would most likely be what turns your budget/slapping of a turbo on into more of a pricey project than just “slapping” a turbo on and “making a ton of power”

no u said a carb engine isnt effencient thats the argument correct? yes so i make a point adout one case thats on youtube your fucking retarted if u think that carbs are junk and usless and out dated and dont make power. the fastest pump gas street legal car on street tires is in fact a mopar and it is in fact carbed.so what makes carbed NON EFFECIENT? the fact that fuel milage isnt great? so what us it? and the fact of you NOT KNOWING JACK FUCKING SHIT about my engine makes you ignorant to this argument there for you have no argumant and you can in fact fuck yourself. do u know andthing about my build? hmm?

I know that your build sucks, isn’t going to be fast anytime soon, anddd I’ll build a budget ass turbo Honda and mop the floor with your carbed piece of shit.

i might as well jump outta the frying pan into the fire here. K20, “legend” as he may be, is still an enormous asshole. being “known” doesnt give you the right to be a fucking douche because someone likes something you don’t like.

How are carbs ineffiecent? i’d like to know why that a carb has been stuck on every motor under the sun in performance applications if they’re so inneffecient?

how much does it take to build a typical honda engine to 500 horses compared to the amout that it will take to bring the average chevy small block 350 to the same area? i would be ASTOUNDED if the honda engine was cheaper.

yup just as i thought u know absolutly nothing about my build foolish boy go fuck yourself and ur bitch ass honda. although i personaly have nothing against hondas i understand that they can be fast but my truck can be faster. k20 learn some shit then come argue again when ur ebgine pops ill drive by and wave in my dumpy ass old pos dakota thats slow

you notice he’s still avoiding explaining “carb inneffeciency”?

listen special kid the thing is when ppl build v8s they do it right they spend the money and it last when k20 builds an engine it pops in a year or to if lucky it doesnt last

k20 you do build ur own engine right? ir are you completly talking out if ur ass

You of all people should have never said anything. You’re on a car forum constantly talking about your fucking shitty ranger and modding your bicycle, really?!

Member 6SPD S4’s old turbo civic, 100% stock(valve cover to oil pan) 1.8L motor, and I think the turbo kit was probably $1,500 plus a $300 tune. $1,800, made 500whp and stayed together the entire time he had it. So are you astounded you little fucking loser?