alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

K20 why you no answer phone?

You are so wrong. You have no fucking idea holy shit. Only time I’ve had a motor pop is when a fuel pump died and that is 100% not preventable.

dude answer the fucking questions.

Actually, Skid can say whatever he wants!

mentioned my bike about 4 times, the ranger at most 10. did i say i really wanted to mod it? nah, i dont think so, and i dont want to. it’ll never be fast unless i dump money into it, which defeats the purpose of a truck. if i ever want to build something to go fast, i’ll buy something that can be built easily, and has aftermarket support.

Stallmer’s Civic isnt your civic, is it? and im honestly supposed to believe he paid $1800 for a little under 400 horses? was it ever on a dyno? if it was, and he can show me the dyno graph, maybe i’ll believe you.

so no, this “little fucking loser” isn’t astounded.

let me ask you one more question

does calling me a loser make you feel better? you seem like one of those people that has to insult others to manage your crippling depression. i dont need to insult you to respond to you, do i? im quite clam right now, simply because you’re acting like a 5 year old that doesnt want to go to bed, and i find it funny. so why dont you act your age, which i know isnt 16, and stop being a douche.

This is hilarious… carb’d turbo set ups are horrible. The ignorance in this thread is hilarious. Stallmer did build a sick turbo set up for cheap. Joey built one for cheap too. And bought one for VERY cheap.
MOST OF YOU GUYS DON’T HAVE ANYTHING THAT WOULD BACK UP WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SO SHHH

:popcorn

I’ll run either dakota or 3000gt. you will loose to an embarressing giant pile of shit garanteed. Put that adjustable wrench back in your brothers tool box.

hahahah Ike ftw! Ugly ass rides that go fast also ftw

oo teally turbo cards are horrible plz explain because k20 cant mabey you can. and illask you what do u know avout my build and what do.u know about small or bigblock mopars plz do tell me

AHHHHH AHAHAHA and who are you no one stfu

I do not know much about Mopar V8s but I do know that EFI turbo set ups are much more efficient and make a lot better use of the turbo’s capabilities. They are also much more consistent. Carbs are a thing of the past in my mind.

blow thrus are $1200, thats more than a budget honda build dumb ass. Or did you want to blow fuel back into your gas tank and out the shaft seals:lol?

McLarenGP’s car is fast… I promise

im not saying its cheaper touchhole im.saying i can make more power which is fact

These are 3 kids (Daknut, anthony300gt, and special kid) who have no concept of what it takes to put together a fast efficient automobile.

and thats were your wrong there litterally thousands of carbed turbo and super charged cars over 1000 hp and what im saying isyou cannot argue a position in this topic if you dont know what u are talking about. its like a blind guy arguing colors seriously. and o respect what u guts like lksi i love your car its a turbo 4cly am i bashing it no this shit is between me and k20 whos to ignorant about this shit to.even have a good argument.

i dont huh? u know nothing about me. the other to are just kids what eere u like at 16? ill say probly alot fucking more ignorant

Nah bro im 24 and you would shit your pants and cry if you did what i do. Oh and at 16 i was alittle trouble maker reving my car at everyone and there gramma :lol

But I do know what I’m talking about… a blow through/draw through carb turbo set up sucks compared to say an LSx or modern Mopar based turbo set up. Thanks for the love ha