alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

Yeah I agree, I respect what you guys like. LKSI, I even commented on your thread on how cool I thought your car was. To each their own, its all about what each individual likes and what they prefer. K20 was/is still being a disrespectful asshole, that’s why I chimed in in the first place.

bottom line is that the 3 kids mentioned have slow ass cars. dont open your mouth if your shit dont pull.

mclaren DO YOU KNOW ME OR MY TRUCK? no u dont so shut ur mouth.

how? look at examples all the f/i cars that are carbed go tell them.there setup sucks because theres a carb theyll laugh in your face man seriously

unless it was heights i wouldnt cry or shit my pant. put my on a ledge 100 ft high you might smell shit

Here you go: http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=3456

Made 464whp the first time on the dyno and below is a quote from Paul from Synapse stating the last pull of 496whp:

http://shift518.com/showpost.php?p=113016&postcount=16

Thank you and come again. The turbo kit he bought was a used kit from Eric(twomodified4u) for like I said, real cheap.

My old car, same thing except I wanted a conservative tune because I daily drove the car, and it made 405whp. I bought my turbo kit from member GermanPSI, a used T1 Race Development kit with a 3076R, for a little over $1,000. My car was also a stock B18c1. Guy who bought it from me lives in PA, got it re-tuned and is now running it at 475whp.

Member arodracing will build an entire car with a turbo B18 for $5k, maybe even less. and have it running 10’s all day long.

Ok, like LKSi, I personally do not know much about old Mopar V8’s but what I DO know is that a Carbs are stone age and EFI set ups are the way to go these days. Whether you want to accept that fact, that’s up to you. EFI efficiency > Carb efficiency.

Ok man… it’s whatever. If you want to build a crummy turbo set up that’s on you. I’ll stick to stuff that works.

i dont wanna build a crumy turbo setup. i like n/a mabey ill build a turbo one day but not now. and it would ne crumy anyway
. i just dont get why u ppl wont admitt when ur wrong

k20 it simply isnt true plz do more research before u say that and show me facts and examples plz

An example could be, one of the largest motorsports organizations switching from carbs to EFI…NASCAR.
Now, why would they do that? Why not just stick to carbs if they’re so great? Why do the new EFI motors make more power? Why are they faster?

I’m not wrong man… I’ve read a lot about carb turbo set ups. There’s a reason turbocharging became much more widely used when TBI and EFI became mainstream. EFI makes turbocharging efficient… that’s all I’ve said. I know you can make power with an f/i carb application, it’s just pointless in my mind.

nascar will switch because tgeres technolgy with efi its easy to read an engine if theres a computer attached. the argument is that carbs arent and cant be as effeciant as efi and it simply is not true and you being a “real” car guy should understand this

but they can be just as effeciant as efi and thats the truth

Wrong, just face it, they cannot be as efficient/more efficient than an EFI turbo set up.

ok you’re right. dinosaur V8s are the best

:rofl seriously

Pretty sure doc has efi in his. Good example there.

The point is we’ve all had cars that make good power, run hard consistently, and pull on cars that they probably shouldn’t have. And we’ve all seen the different set ups in the area that actually perform. The other side has not built or owned anything that they are talking about.

just another pipe dreamer who knows nothing about EFI and thinks clinging to carbs will hide that.

Yeah daknut’s stuck out on the farm in East Bumblefuck hanging out with the beaners suckin’ on horse tits building carbed Mopars with his brother, the best mechanic he knows.