alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

Yo carbs are sick, my old moped had one. Shit backfired every time I let off the gas, you know, cause of all dat compression.

Just gonna throw this out there. Stallmers/Erics turbo kit has been on my car for 3 years now. Still going

you guys are jokes you cant prove your points you stand by so u try and bash me lol ur pathetic come and argue this shit when u know what ur talking about itll never happen though.and no efi isnt worse than carbes it has perks carb doesnt. once again u know nothing about my build to even talk thats the best part. lksi have fun snapping cams and jumping timing in ur 2.2 let me know how holes thruogh ur piston works, incase u didnt know thats what there known for.k20 u dont know shit about anything besides hondas obv fucking loser so broadalbins farms a i have cows every were huh? thats awsome i didnt know that

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/images/smilies/emot-jerkit.gif

oh yo yo yo n shit

:rofl

Article is about motorcycles but can be applied here: http://temp.hemrickperformancecom.officelive.com/Carb.aspx

EFI IS more efficient. End of story. However, if it comes down to wide open throttle if both forms of fuel management are tuned for the identical AFR on the same engine with the same setup then they would make VERY similar results. It’s when the weather or altitude changes and the carb setup is in trouble.

True ^ carbes are introuble when alttitude changes

Yea I do know… I don’t know your brother yet so I have to work on my own cars. Car has the timing belt mod, Ti retainers, new i shaft and all. Pretty much everything has been done to prevent those problems. :skid

k20 is actually a fine young gentleman. Ive spoken with him and bought parts from him on a many occasions. The guy knows his shit.

Nope.

Nope.

You are a fucking moron and should not have come in this thread.

Stallmers civic wasn’t ever k20’s civic but it was my civic for a while and k20 and lksi helped me out a great with my old car. So they both know what they are talking about. Also, my car made 486 on pump gas :skid:skid:skid

Mclarens car will yank any of the shit you try to run.

Nail on the head

Yup

:rofl… his brothers the messiah of mechanics.

the stupidity in this thread makes my head hurt
:Idiots

ignorance is bliss i guess

Nah.

I have been dying to say this and it fits in this thread …I have forgoten more than those 3 will ever know!!! lol yeahhhhhhhh that felt good to say

Hahahaha:rofl

specialkids truck sucks…infact i dont even think it exsists. either make a build thread or never talk about it, joke about it, or bash any other vehicle or their owners on this site. you have zero ground or rep to stand on breh. it seems like everyother thread you throw in a random ass comment about your truck. stop, you are wasting the internet

GOT 'EM!

what have u done seriously not bashing i wanna know?