alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

i’ll throw a few pictures of it up next time I’m at my dads house (the ones i had on this computer were erased last time i reset it). it does exist, and there’s no point of a build thread for a vehicle that doesn’t get worked on.

i know what it takes to put a fast vehicle together. my uncle steve owned a dirt modified for the better part of a decade. there was thousands into every motor and ever chassis and every set of shocks.
my uncle Rick has a 454 powered jet boat. there is probably 5K into just the engine on that boat. not including the special kind of propulsion system. i dont know what it’s called, im not a boat person, but i know it aint cheap.

i’m honestly not as dumb as i sound, and yeah, EFI > Carbs. tuning is easier and more precise.
i’ll never claim to know more about everything then anyone else on this forum. that’ll never be true.
just wanted to apologize for doing nothing wrong, even though you all seem to think i did.

John’s probably been working on cars longer then i’ve been able to talk.

Your such a nutswinger

how am i a nutswinger? im certainly not saying my truck will run with anything anyone else owns. it’s slow as shit.

like i said im not bashing i wanna know were he has experiance what kind of vehicals what hes done

Slowmarro is a professional mechanic and has worked on numerous members cars. He has a nitrous camaro thats pretty fast.

I am a 5 a.s.e certified tech , a mitsubishi 3star certified tech. Mitsubishi EVO drivetrain and diff certified . I have built numerous cars from Ford , Chevy ,moose etc if it has wheels and goes fast I have done suttin to it . My current car is a 94 camaro last yr with a 355 it ran a 10.88 all built by myself . I’m 32 yrs old have been doing this shit since I could walk with my father .

That doesn’t make sense, a nutswinger has nothing to do with what your truck will run with.

:skid

What does it REALLY matter dicknut93? He knows his shit, that’s all.
If he doesn’t know much about fucking carburetors, Dakotas, and old Dodge motors then he doesn’t know shit about shit right?
If he tells you EFI is better than carb, he doesn’t know shit right?

John he wants your FULL resume, pics of your sack and all

:rofl

Watch what you say. He might actually post a pic of it :rofl

I’m on my phone , ill have to text it to murdogg so he can post it . I’m still no good at this lol

Jeez, you dont need to lie to them like that :wink:

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR NUTS!?!?

I know right lol:skid. My car is fast like this yum yum :skid

Carb boy probably wears a jean jacket

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NjNFfXEmhrM/Tc6pZ9LRklI/AAAAAAAAACY/71xcs9GT9Jg/s640/denim-dan.jpg

k20 it matters because he said hes forgot more than i ever knew which is funny because none of u k ow who i am. so slowmarrow since u forgot more than i know im assuming u also work on rigs to? like i do which im assuming is correct. and yes u kbow more about cars than me so.u must know more about rigs also? and k20 never once did i say efi sucks carbs are better ur mad because you arent capable of back.up the shit u spued all over this thread. k20 plz stop talking. the only reason ur still arguing is because ur freinds backed u up with more shit and no facts and not one if u proved to me anything

u drunk bro?

:rofl alright rig master