Alright bitches! (SEMA)

I know a bunch of you are at SEMA this year… where are the pics?!

This place is pretty nutty…

replies in pic form only!

http://pics.my240.com/semamustang.jpg

many people will say thats ugly

but i would so drive that, it wuld strike fear in the hearts of many

that wouldn’t look bad as the new bat mobile

That the new Gautum mobile? All show no go?

fuck pics… this isnt a car show, it’s a show about the business. There just happens to be tons of cars here.

I had a blast today, Dan and i cruised for a few hours. I am going back tomorrow but likely wont have very many pics at all.

hahahaahahaha

sorry gonad but it was funny.

I agree… I fear I’d die from laughter…

not because its a good looking or well built machine, but for reasons stated above - the batmobile

and anyone who doesnt fear batman is ignorant to his abaility’s

and i see howd you like to play this good sir, you strike me, i shall strike back

www.battleauto.com - making art of sleek monster”

what does making art of sleek monster even mean? theres something missing there or that is so so grammatically incorrect

your move, and yes i know my grammar sucks aswell, but thats cuz im lazy

I’ll take some fanboy pics today - I didn’t have my cam yesturday.

I had wicked day…talked to Hondata, Haltech, Full-Race, Dyno Dynamics, Dynapack, Autronic…just to name a few.

If you’re a car loser like me…this is like my Graceland.

ok comic boy. I’ll take your warning of batman’s prowess to heart next timew I’m in Gotham City.

As for ‘making art of sleek monster’ apparently my light hearted play on japenglish slogans has gone over your head, you poor boy… what do you do when there’s no one to tie your shoes for you in the morning…

this is about to get REAL!

talked up some guys at the HERTZ booth at the NACE expo, they are bringing me a Shelby GT Convertible Mustang for the whole weekend…

delivering it in the next 40 minutes, didnt even take a credit card number…lol

they are trying to get sweet with CARSTAR and chatted up up Exec. VP. But i still have to pay, it’s just a gold member rate or something… still…

BURN-OUT CITY!!!

http://www.themustangnews.com/carnews_07/st-0307-hertz4.htm

that is it.

have to go downstairs and pick it up now.

235/55/18 =4x4 city

“the 4.6L V-8/Five-speed automatic transmission powertrain to 319 horsepower”

someone please tell me what’s so special about this car?

am i misreading something…

there is nothing too awesome about it in the general scheme of things, but try renting one.

i reserved a C6 vette for a decent price, but it was still $600 for less time but umlimited mileage.

went for a Lotus but it was $700 with limited mileage.

Thats why his mommy bought him velcro kicks from zellers and sends him off to school on the short bus, and even on the short bus the other kids make fun of him. Its tragic but true.

www.modified.com for full coverage.

Its been crazy busy this year

Thanks for the pics :D.
that show looks freaking amazing.