SCAP @ SEMA? (w/PICS) 56k should qualify

If so, T-FUCKING-UP

Got these from an audio comp. forum:

I dont care if You all think it is ricey / over the top / etc… there is a HELLUVA lot of work put into that.

-Nick

I know they were working on a Saturn a while ago, but holy shit.

I’m sorry, but a stupid car with a ton of work into it is even stupider for the amount of work.

Yes, i’m a hater. Yes, I think a saturn with a TV in the hood and lambo doors is a waste of metal. No, I don’t give a fuck if it was a lot of work. Like I said, working really hard to do something retarded just makes it more retarded.

great work, little over done but its for sema so looks good… puts my redline to same… but lets see who wins on the track:)

actually, it’s a waste of plastic

hehe

My eyes! THEY BURN.

Just because something has a lot of work put into it
and is “original” does not make it good/nice/quality

Some of my shits take 5 mins, some take 30 but the end result is still the same.

thats some damn good custom work, dont care about anything else or wat anyone says to criticize it. go ahead and say its stupid but i think thats some fuckin good work and thats the hottest saturn i ever seen. ppl who who say this is a waste of money are def not ppl who are into strict show cars. this is a custom car event and thats about as custom as it gets. big thumbs up

What he said, and I like the use of stupider instead of dumber there :lol: Rice is rice, use your talents for good instead of evil

I bet Brian is really happy about the latest addition to the “2Fast4U” garage as well :lol:

I didnt want to say it but I agree completely.

Monster Garage: prime example of stupidity

This is just great comparing shit to shit

I like it…:gotme:

Mark did a great job....       ......and if im not mistaken he still has the ~rabbit~

for the track…so yeah…The guy is doing pretty good.IMO…:tup: :tup:

glad to see him make it to sema

I gotta say that I do have respect for the work and craftsmanship that went into the car. Altho its not something that appeals to me they did do a damn nice job. How many custom cars from Buffalo, NY do you see in Las Vegas at the biggest aftermarket industry show in the States… I doubt Customworkz was there.

I think stuff like this has to be looked at more like a artistic sculpture rather then a car that one of us might drive day to day. The whole purpose of these cars is to display the talent and abilities of the people involved.

good job on being at SEMA…but i agree,…that car is honestly very ugly

I would like to see it up close, the car they had at the buffalo auto show looked like the fibreglass was done by monkeys.

hahaha

they were at sema. nobody on this board, well maybe the colt driver, will ever put a car into sema.

:tup: for effort…

either way thats awesome for them to be in sema :tup:

i dont understand it? how come they added all that weight with fiberglass, tv’s etc then put those defuser holes on the back bumper that are suppose to give you that extra 1/10 of a second in the 1/4 and the license plate 2fast4u haha