Alright now......

who the Fawk is dropping shit off the bottom of their Nissan now? I just had this pic text to me by a number I do not recognize…

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/WFTBBQ.jpg

show face! :haha

:rofl

INORITE!!! :rofl:rofl Shit made me smile

LMAO!!!

Adam sorry… My phone has been calling/forwarding text messaged to people all fucking night while ive been moving around at fonda speedway…

Yea… of all things my starter fell out when the rear end broke… see randys arm drop/grudge event for more details

But basicly my rear diff moutn snapped… causing a whole mess of problems… my starter falling out being one of them… I have nooooo fucking idea how it came out either… it looks like 1 of the bolts broke when i took a quick look

LMAO!!!

Adam sorry… My phone has been calling/forwarding text messaged to people all fucking night while ive been moving around at fonda speedway…

Yea… of all things my starter fell out when the rear end broke

how the fuck did the starter fall out… thats insane hope you get it all figured out.

I dont know dude… it wasnt under the car when we pushed it off the track 20 mins later i go to walk over and im like wtf is that?

Look down and burst out laughing

Must of over torqued some bolts causing them to stress/crack. So weird. Torque wrench FTW!

Adam, how could you tell it was a nissan from that pic?! Pretty good eye ha!

It says “Nissan” on the mudflap :rofl

I had a starter randomly fall out of my Neon. I drove the car and it was fine and parked it and a half hour later it wouldnt start.

One bolt was missing and the mounting ear was broken off. Weird.

:facepalm

It looks like a dog that has not been neutered.

tightening bolts FTMFW!!!