Alternative Fuel Stations: E85, Diesel, Bio Diesel.

I never tried biodiesel. How is it? I was thinking of running something between B20-B50 during summer and B5 next winter.

b20 is the highest youll find in these parts.

why the hell would I sell it??? I bought it to use. go buy one you cheap fuck

+rep

haha dude i read it wrong, thought you said you were selling it for 15$. and i am!

I figured … but you still are a cheap fuck.

I was dangerously low on fuel the other night when I was on my way for the switch over. I wanted to be low but not another dope who ran out of gas.
Anyway I filled up at the Mobil on Central at Fuller next to Kurver. No problems yet. The computer took a while to learn LTFT and then it idled down nice. I love how this stuff smells like a sweet girly alcoholic beverage.

Yes, it doesn’t make my clothes smell horrific after driving.

:rofl

I’m filling up with E85 tonight man, let me know if you want to come out. Ivey got the fuel. Still havn’t ran the E85 tune yet.

bRyan, ill be at work. stop by, i got some bkr7Es for you

Ivey has me running these 4554’s…

just bought 24 of the 4554’s… now I have about 50 7e’s that im not going to use.

FYI, the E85 from the exit 23 Mobil tested at 69 percent ethanol-right where winter blend should be. And you guys driving in circles to burn pump off are silly…just pull the return line, route to a jug and run the engine until the line spits fuel, and fill up on E85. Ask Pete, his Evo ran like shit today when he did the aimless driving method.

Oh, and before it gets brought up, the anti-knock qualities of E70 are the same as E85. However, E70 will run richer than E85 (which is most likely E80ish, will know soon enough)

Don’t know if anyone else mentioned it but the New Baltimore Rest Stop on the Thruway has E85, Mobil I believe.

New BKR7E’s? I’ll take some

thats right. ill check on those and see what i can do

nick and delucia run 4644’s. im sure they would scoop them up

i just did a research assignment on ethanol fuel and E85 in particular.

the industry average “E85” only really contains around 80% ethanol.

lemme know if you have those 4554 Ivey swears by them.