Alternative Fuel Stations: E85, Diesel, Bio Diesel.

E85 fanboiz

Doubtful that it’s true ‘summer’ blend, dosen’t matter with the proper tune anyway (as long as the fuel is 70-85 percent E)

Mikey who drives fuel trucks said the summer blend has been out for 2-3 months already.

Nope. Ray’s tested the station(s) down there, I’ve tested it from exit 23, I posted the chart when it changes. Good chance your shit is gonna run leaner once we get on summer blend. No worries as long it’s ~12.0 or richer IMO

Well OK. Whatever.

My car was tuned for a margin of safety across the board. Not on the ragged edge like a lot of cars. Cars pretty rich right now.

Good deal, it should be fine once the higher E content blends arrive. It’ll run .5-1 points leaner if I had to guess.

tested the fuel on rt2 across from keeler…

tested it twice and both times were just under e90

GTFO!!! no way!!! That’s awesome! I’m gonna wait till my tester comes in to try it and I’m gonna schedule my retune date!! Woot!

i tested it twice because of what I was seeing… I did the same thing i did from wolf rd.

What was it on wolf road?

e70

Wow… Looks like I’ll be sticking with the keeler mobil fuel then

when are you going to have the tester?? im going to long island monday so I will most likely test it again sunday just to make sure I know whats going to be in the car…

Probably Thursday or friday most likely

Fuel tester buddiessss

Those little testers are fun to play with (I have one), but in-car real time ethanol monitoring is where it’s at…which I’ll have as of this Thursday. The key with E85 is tuning the car so the A/F ratio is acceptable on a range of ethanol contents. The anti-knock qualities of E70-E85 are virtually identical…

I need a tester. Got E85 at Altamont Ave by Friendly’s and getting a lean condition. I opened up the adjustment width for STFT and LTFT and increased Power Enrichment values to compensate. My previous tank may have been winter blend, or this tank is garbage.

testy tubey ordered!

Iconrad what do you use for a tester? I have a full tank or the ethanol from mobil keller and it feels a bit more peppy for sure.

https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_28&products_id=1624&osCsid=c7c722b42b3f339fcf302da66ae77377