Aluminum sheets

Im looking for some aluminum sheets to make a induction box with. I was thinking home depot might have some, but i dont think they have what im looking for. Anyone know where i can pick up some, i think i need like 5’x2’ sheet

edited: for bad math

damm that is a large ass piece. i think i got a peice but not that large maybe 3’ x 3’ forget the thickness tho. i picked it up when i worked at TRACO

their is a place that sells it for our dirt cars i think 40-50 for a 8x4 but i forrget the name

there is a place on cambells run that sell metal and there is cj metals in hickory
home depot don’t got anything like what you want … i shop there everyday… i think the place on cambells run is metal warehouse or metal super market they are near the old oak warehouse

ok, my math was way off. haha i need a peice or peices that would be 60"x24" or 5’x2’

Basicly i need 5 peices 16"x10" 18"x8" 10"x10" 18"x11" 18"x11"

what thickness do you need …

Im not 100% sure, i need something thick enough to keep the heat out, but not to thick that i cant bend it myself

Id say the thickness of normal cardboard would be good enough

all metal or precious metal, forget name— in delmont, behind kings on rte 66

then 1/8" will work … i may have good scrap laying around that can be cut to the sizes you want … i will look around today and let you know…

Lowe’s carries some stuff, might have to buy some smaller pieces though.

Let me know what you dig up.

bump, find anything?