Am i destined to get shot or something in Oakland?

I used to play deck hockey once a week in Springview which is next to Northview Heights…that place is scary. I had to drive through the projects on Rhine Street and always breathed a sigh of relief when I (and my car) made it through okay…

Perry South or North is also not great…I.can’t remeber where I was…All I know is that I have a buddy who lives in Brighton Heights and went to go visit him a few years ago…a bridge was out so my friend gave me directions to go a back way…well, let’s just say I ended up in some place that appeared to be the backwoods of WV…the road narrowed so much that only one car fit…barely…and I came upon some guy that was obviously really high or drunk…he was walking in the middle of the road, limping…and was carrying an axe. Not a good combo - a f*cked up dude carrying an axe. I could do anything but wait for him to get out of road…which he did not do for quite some time. Somehow I got out of there…I think I found a way to turn around and head back the way I came…