Am I just seeing things in a new light? Or...

I just caught up on the posts to read about me in another thread of course, but jesus people…

I’ve obviously been targeted by several board members on here lately. It sucks when it gets to the point where I can’t even make a thread nor comment on a post. Fry is right when he says everyone is getting crabby on here. It’s sad to see so many threads close because you guys insist on driving the drama train into threads and filling them with useless bullshit. If I told newman he was ugly everytime he posted something with substance and – if everytime zwarbyt posted in General Automotive –I put up a picture of a fat cow – I think it’d get pretty old and annoying after a while.

If you don’t like what I have to say, please don’t comment. Put me on ignore. Enough is enough.

I believe that every person who has gotten engaged/married on this board posted it and asked for help with vendors etc. So, we do the same thing and get shit for me because you all are miserable or what? It’d be nice to have help from people in the area who have gotten married there already. I moved away and I love it - I’m sorry most of you are still in Buffalo but please don’t take your misery out on me

Thank you for the people that have been PM’ing me commenting on things I posted and giving me some insight on my wedding plans.

/end