Am i wrong?

so u shoved someone and no one layed u out. crazy and his friend r all cool guys i drank with his buddies b4. all and all u have a temper or beer muscles and r lucky people didnt slap the shit out of you

Are you kidding me seriously. You dont know me. I dont know you. I dont say shit about you. No temper and No beer muscles i was talking to crazy about something and his friend got in my face. So I got him out of my face quickly. People slapping the shit out of me. I dont think so on that one either buddy

lol ehh if someone “slapped the shit” out of jake he would fucking kill them and i’d snap too.

haha, this is stupid…i fucking hate when someone does somehting shitty to me but there are more of their friends there that vouch for them and make me look like im a jerk…i hear ya man

so now i just act like a jerk so theres no confusion anymore

Yep Yep oh well Hahah Crazy even appoligized for his friend and NitroNotinsane still decides to give me shit

Pussy, you shoulda just tweaked out :shrug:

…Probly not… just my opinion tho…

sweet i made someones sig!. i dont get how iam not insane i have 11 nitro rc cars thats pretty insane in my book. all i am saying is thats y i dont fuck with people when i am drunk i dont really wanna get my ass kicked. i would of walked away in ur situation.

Your saying i would have got my ass kicked i just shoved him out of my face thats all nothing wrong.

when u say i shoved the shit out of him. that doesnt mean i pushed him away like dude just leave me alone. when u say i shoved the shit out of him i nterpreted like a shove where u instigated a fight. i will agree it seams like a pretty pointless thing for him to get mad about

When someone comes in your face screaming is that not instigating a fight i didnt say one thing to him i just shoved him away…

on a side note I seen you riding today

bike looks hottttttttt

tell me when to go
tell me when to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dumm dumm dummmm dummmm dummm dummm dummmmm dummm. now let me direct traffic for a minute. let me tell you about this HYPHY movement we got going in the back, when i say something you say it right back at me…
GHOST RIDE THE WHIP

NOW SCRAPE, SCRAPE, SCRAPE, SCRAPE
PUT YA STUNNA SHADES ON!!!

iam not trying to make 8 pages of dram u asked a forums opinnion i gave mine get over it

now gas, brake, dip, dip
shake dem dreads
let me see you show your grill

considering you dont know me you say im trying to start a fight. i thought i did what a normal person would do. See as how i just pushed him and not just knocked him out. and you say i have beer muscles and a temper, and that i shouldve got knocked out by his friends is not an opinon if you ask me.

the only thing i got out of this entire thread is that EVERY fbody owner is a complete and total douchebag.

:word:

this thread is worthless without explosions, tits, and stab wounds.

moderators, delete this pile of shit.