Am i wrong?

ok so im at this party and i ask this one kid how his procharged camaro is and he says oh its fast and supposedly chuck raced him before. i then say oh feel like racing my yamaha r1 and his friend goes im so sick you talking about your bike yelling in my face. so i say to the friend last time i talked to you i have investested about 2k into my camaro over winter then i sold it and bought a bike then he continues to yell in my face take it he drives a slow pos 5.0 gta trans am so i shove the shit outta him… everyone at the party yells at me was i at fault… btw im drunk just a cool night…

punctuation… i read this three times… i pretended i was like valley girl and i’m totally lost…

and did you ride your bike home drunk?

as per im’s with jkuc…it seems to be kyle, crazylt1. i like kyle, hes a good guy. but this is misinformation. chuck had about 2 cars on him by 60 ft, and by the end of the race was about 2 bus lengths…

maybe if chuck ever gets his junk out there can be a rematch since kyle seems to be a bit faster this year

what the fuck did you expect out of a bunch of f-bod owners?

lol.

Ha sorry about all the errors i didnt know hes on here hes a cool guy but his friend is a weiner. and no i was not on the bike ha

fbody’s-they come stock with excuses-HRK

Shoving is never the answer…

Shoulda pissed in his gas tank haha

mods delete this… this thread is pointless without pics

I never even mentioned Chuck’s name when we were talking last night. So I have no idea where you got that from - unless it was someone else telling you about me racing him.

Chuck is a cool guy, and we did race early last year. I was able to beat him only becuase we were going from a dig and he could not get any traction. We had a rematch after he got some sticky tires on and he beat me like I thought he would. Turbo LS1 SS was there. Although my car has around 150 more horsepower now than when I raced him, I bet he is STILL faster than me.
Thats what I have to say about that.

Sorry about that little scuffle last night, my friend had a bunch of drinks in him and for some reason had a problem with you, I don’t know why.

:tup: to being cool and mature.

Sadly a rarity these days.

i bet your car lays some really mean heaters.

Drinking is bad.

Jake is so gangster :lol:

one wheel peel baby

jake, next time someone wants to race you just come over and get my buddies zx12r, and give them a head start too!!

:word: i know lol

Ya no hard feelings maybe i think danny f or someone told me that just going by what i hear sorry i was misinformed. BTW what about mark and emily, Mark wanted to fight mike for getting emilys number or something?

I’d rather be a cocky F-Bod owner than a child molesting Honduh owner.

Lol…beck you know I love you. Even though my car looks 10x better than yours.