amanda (vvtlicelica )'s phone #

rofl at this entire thread

if you pay me 5 bucks, i wont turn the next time shes at the light turning onto 9r and i’m coming the other way. car will be totalled.

Care to do this with my grand prix? I hate the fucking thing

thats probably a good thing.

I want something newer anyways

i wouldnt want your car at all…your ex(?) fucked that shit all up…its a wanna be auto gts :tongue
:hug

well the shitty part is that I didn’t know about all the stuff that was fucked up with it before I bought it…at the time I wasn’t into cars… There’s a lot that is wrong/was wrong that people don’t know. and yes, the EX now has the blue mustang wanna be GT he’s tool. I’m sure most of you know him…

i know exactly whats fucked up with it hun…the lack of cat IIRC…and the catback that he cut the flange off and welded it on :retardclap:Idiots…the kids a retard i know…remember we went over all of this stuff already?

your kinda right. i seen the carnage when i brought it to inline to have a whole fixed. lets just say midas/monroe did a :facepalm job

speaking of that weld in question, I had the car at InLine a couple weeks ago and had them fix my exhaust leak and I saw that weld, there’s like friggin exhaust cement and shit like that over the weld. The whole pipe will eventually need replacing if I want to even bother, whichhhh I probably won’t.

As for the other things the kid put lock tite and locking washers on my caliper bolts and sliders, needless to say, I had the car off the road for a few days because I had to wait for Toyota to get my new bolts and sliders in… That’s just SOME of the stupid shit he did…

yea, i told her to cut the half ass shit out and BOLT new pieces in…and to weld a flange back onto the catback…

that was the weld from the converter… remember we talked about the weld on the catback? shits ghetto…:banghead

see my above post :tongue

Still have those pieces of pipe? :lol

im going to be talking to someone tomorrow about your car and ill get some prices on some new shit…what year is your car again? i forgot…

2001 celica GT-S MOTHA FUCKA!!!

:rofl

its 2000 GT-S the cat converter is brand new as of like 2 months ago. so that part is fine.

FAILLLLLLLL 2000
:Idiots:lol

dude where were you when I took those out the other night?? I was showing some people that pipe it was such garbage lmfao