AMC's Breaking Bad

His hair should have grown more then…granted he’s prob. losing it again from the chemo…

Sitting in the cabin must have been like solitary confinement.

this is gonna be an action packed last episode.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24595[/ATTACH]

LMAO

and stevia sales plummet

What a show…glad it ended “right” but still very sad to see it go…

onto the walking dead

Great ending

I don’t think you could have ended it any better than that. Walt back with his precious, ending it on his terms.

Perfect ending. Now I need to go buy all the box sets to watch it all over again.

:tup:

• Updated - - -

He literally gave Skylar the “ticket out”.

I DVR’d Talking Bad so I could watch it tonight. I heard that Vince didn’t know he got that great shot of Skyler’s reflection on the microwave until the guy in editing complimented him on it.

Talking Bad this week had a lot of cool inside info.

There’s no replacement for displacement!

Agreed. Either Vince is one of the luckiest sob’s on the planet, or he’s incredibly humble.

Fantastic series. Here’s a great read on the term ‘Felina’ and how it could relate to the ending.

*written few days before the episode aired
http://www.ibtimes.com/decoding-breaking-bad-finale-four-theories-what-felina-means-1411728

Does anyone have a screen shot of Skylar’s reflection in the microwave? I watched the episode but didn’t notice it.

just wrapped up the last two episodes with the wife… i guess that’s that for this thread.

It’s hard to come to terms with the fact that this show is now over…what a run…

any of you guys seen The Wire?

wife and i just finished season 1… in many ways it’s much better than breaking bad though none of the characters are quite as larger than life.

is there a thread for The Wire already somewhere?