AMD's 1991 Audi 200 Project

figured sence its right around the corner youd be scoopn them up after wrk and heading over to the garage lol

Went home on my lunch break and had to do some quick test shots!

They make a PnP for VEMS and there hasn’t been a successful (to my knowledge) install of any MS system on a 5 cylinder with direct ignition/sequential injection. It has been done in distributor mode, but no thanks.

Lol, got ya.

daaaamn this is getting the works… looks solid man!

vht that manifold PLEASE

No doubt man! Thanks!

I am not taking it off the head so I’ll have to do my best to mask around it and spray it. Most of it is not visible once the heat shield is on either.

Gonna be BAD ASS. I love sleepers

Finally got the turbb, i have to come see

:excited Fucking Awesome
What are you doing for a IC? Grill-level w/custom front bumper beam support?

“little snail, meet big snail” looks dope brotha. very NVS.

loads of progress today. sort of. but its close!

lol this thing is gonna be all over youtube this summer beating on everything in the area, cant wait.

x2

2hunj gonna be mopping fools

I hope its on youtube putting a hurting on my LS1 at least 7 times.

like big terbz.

Strong work, sir!

updates?

Up and running. Took it on her maiden voyage last night. Seems as though there is a misfire though. New plugs will go in tonight.

Very quick vid (rough tune and misfire): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBkmDRKXr6k

did it sound like a suby?

Just put new plugs in the Grand Slam too. It needed them. Some one did a tune up without checking gap. 2 of the plugs were at .080 and the rest were between .065 and .070. New plugs gap set at .050. No more check engine light, misfire, or chugging/bucking in OD.