AMD's 1991 Audi 200 Project

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1967/img0988tk.jpg

oh my god its real

Ballin’

On of the top ten most real 2hunj’s in existence I’d guess. Need Ray’s pump…but need payday first, lol.

not sure if this guy is buying one. if so there is 1 left.

I guess the 200 20v used two different fuel pump baskets, one that will accept an 044 in tank with no modifications and one that needs modification. Either way, it’s going in there. I’ll pull it out tuesday and take a look. Also found that the 7a FPR is 4bar and bolt on… Option if the pump doesn’t solve the issue.

they flow close to 1000cc at 4 bar.

The 870’s? They wouldn’t with my pump…that’s for sure.

badbitch

im suprised really because:

Bosch 040 Fuel Pump Specs:
Bosch Part Number: 0580254040
Minimum Current: 12 Volts
Operating Pressure: 94 PSI (6.5 Bar)
Minimum Flow @ Outlet: 80 GPH (300 LPH)
Fuel Pump Location: In Tank

Bosch 044 Fuel Pump Specs:
Bosch Part Number: 0580254044
Minimum Current: 12 Volts
Operating Pressure: 72.5 PSI (5 Bar)
Minimum Flow @ Outlet: 80 GPH (300 LPH)
Fuel Pump Location: In-Line

yes the 044 achieves the 80GPH at lower pressure. it still flows pretty close. im suprised the 040(if thats what is in there) is maxxing out already

Either it’s not an 040 or it’s seen better days or it’s not getting proper voltage.

yeah it is quite old… probably wouldnt hurt to inspect it. if you want the pump i can grab it from ray whenever. i know where you live.

Up to you/him if he want to let it go without cash. If he doesn’t care I’m good for the $$ and wouldn’t mind trying to put it in there Tuesday. Either way, I’m buying it.

well i can just pay him for it and worry about it later.

I would want to check voltage at the pump. 20 years of salt can do weird things to wiring. The pump is old too. I would just want to make sure the pump is getting at least 12 volts if not 13-14 while the engine is running before shot gunning parts.

^Very true, after all they are electrical nightmares

^whose problems usually just stem from poor electrical system grounding.

I would run addition ground wires to everything important. My GTP had plenty of them. I would like direct grounds to my coils on the LS1

Fucking awesome Nick
FUCKING.AWESOME

great work man! get some seat time on that VEMS, I would like to know how it works out. I need standalone soon too!