Americade on Friday

Yes and no, last year the weather sucked all week but the turnout was still good, I’m glad I went yesterday though, not as crowded in the vendor area and the weather was great up there. Sun was out most of the day.

USMC - did you notice if HD had anything worthwhile to demo (read: 103 ci softails) or are they all sportsters? Any idea?

They had a bike from a few of the “Harley Families” Touring, Dyna, Softail…those are the ones I remember, there may have been more but they weren’t there at the time. V-Star was set up right next to them and they had some real nice bikes for test rides also.

May go up both nights, fuck it. :rofl

I will be up in the afternoon until late at night tomorrow, riding up to Saratoga National Cemetary for a 1pm ceremony for some WWI and WWII Veterans.

fucking rain, fri and sat nights now FUCK

We’ll start off with sunshine, but a chunk of energy in the atmosphere will move south and east through the day. That will help to touch off some scattered showers and thunderstorms. Those storms, especially north of the Capital District, will be strong with gusty wind. Highs will be in the mid and upper 70s.

Most of Saturday looks dry, although we could be dealing with a complex of storms moving through later in the evening. Highs will be in the mid 70s.

Scattered storms are hit or miss. The forecast is usually “scattered showers and storms” all summer long. :rofl

fuck I was thinking of going up after work. Im not into bikes but I just want to go up and have fun and see some titties.

Nothing wrong with that. :beer

I don’t think anyone here is planning on meeting up tomorrow morning, but we’re now meeting at the new Harley Davidson building right by that gas station on Rt29 @ 10AM.

If I’m up I’ll make the trip charging GPS now, just to make sure i don’t get lost. I tend to do that.

damn

Looking at the weather for today, we may hit some rain in the evening time for a little bit, but it’s supposedly going to be beautiful most of the day.

If you’re up there today or tomorrow and see this bike, it’s me.

Due to forcasted police check points I went out and got a new front tire installed and a inspection done for the bike just to find out an hour ago that I have a meeting to go to at 3 for work… Fuck

If you guys end up staying for the whole day I might swing up around 6

y does your bike look like a sponsored race bike?.. i say as my unlicensed ass is stuck at work

I went up tonight and it was decent out for a bit but then the rain started and never let up so I left around 11.

Some nice bikes up there as well as alot of jailbait but I didnt see one tit.

It’s was cool crowed as fuck, but as soon as I saw the rain clouds I hauled ass. Great ride up too.

Yeah def got stuck in the rain on 87 until like exit 12! But had a pretty good time and the weather held out most of the time.

photorallys.com… They don’t offer digital copies of your photo…
http://photorallys.com/img/p/405784-142741-thickbox.jpg
http://photorallys.com/img/p/405785-142742-thickbox.jpg
http://photorallys.com/img/p/405786-142743-large.jpg

650 guy here…

Nice pics dude!

:beer

last night was pretty good up there