Americade on Friday

rediiccuulousss amounts of hot horny bitches at DJ’s the other night… one bitch grabbed me as i was walking by and instead of saying hello she replied “my pussy is tight, no kids came out of this” lmfao.

I was at a wedding at Brant Lake but had a chance to head down to the Village on Saturday and there was a ton of awesome bikes.

Thats awesome.

I was at DJ’s for a while last night and it was pretty good. Got to see some titties there and got involved in a little bar fight. Not much of a fight and I just got into it for the fuck of it.

The only bad part of the night was me being a dumbass and leaving my foglights on all night and coming back to a dead battery at 3 am and nobody being around to jump it for about an hour.

I was up there thurs into fri… good time. Test rode a bunch of stuff. The Ducati diavel was a load of fun. For a “cruiser”, the thing leans like a champ. Unfortunately I look like a circus bear on it (6’10), so that will never be a future purchase. Some dickbag totalled 1 of the 2 1000rr’s bmw brought, so the other was totally booked for the day by the time I got to bimmer’s line. Apparently he went into a turn at 50+ in 6th, lost it. Bike went into/over guard rail and they had to fish the bike out of the lake. Oddly enough, I didn’t see a single trooper on 87 in either direction. I was expecting the “inspection points”, but didn’t even see one shooting radar. All in all it was a good time, didn’t get rained on much. I’ll definitely be up there next year.

You really see some interesting characters in LG up at Americade every year. :rofl

Does anyone know why grown men put tassles on their handlebars? It was really bothering me up there.

Welcome to the shiftstorm…:lol