Americade, Who's goin?

I’m in that pack! along with LKSi and 30r_logik

I was going to drive up there after work on Friday in my Mustang but that changed because the clutch isnt adjusted right and the exhaust sounds almost as bad as that black Caprice with the hacked off mufflers.
I might head up in my other car but its looking like I might not. The whole point was to go up there in the Mustang.

90% im going up on friday with my friend (R6) and my bro (zzr600)

only reason i wont be going up will be for some reason not being able to get an inspection on time but i doubt taht

I’ll be up Saturday night.

yessir, i just got my shift covered for saturdayyy!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

WORD!!!

So where’s everyone meeting up?

hmm… lets meet up at that animal hospital place :wtf :lmao

HAHAHA!! :crackup :lmao

LOLLLLL

I dont know yet joey but are you cruising up with us?

guess who got shitfaced at alive at 5 lastnight

haha and my friends car got towed, came backk to micky dees and car was gone like… :wtf

gotta love it 125 $ :slight_smile: and he was bitching about 14 bucks earlier ha

Yea, that’s the worst possible place you could park too.

yea his fault i never said park there :slight_smile: it was great cuz we came back with girls and hes like DONT WORRY I GOT A CAR !

ahahhaa PWNED

Man I’m planing on coming up early in the morning, but I don’t want to get an inspection ticket, which is the only thing they will bust my balls for :nono

i aint gonna bother getting my shit inspected today, fuck it, i’ll do it next week, no americade for me, on my bike that is, still might go up but i dont know, went last year and i really dont give a shit now lOL might go up in a friends car but i dont know who/if anyone is going there today , sat/sun im booked

Go stop in Albany Honda or will it not pass?

went through tonight and its packed but fun aside from the normal duesch bags who dont know how to keep there mouth shut as they walk up the side walk but thats not out of the norm. alot of hot bikes and chicks for that matter. enjoy your ride up if you do go

Meeting at 12:00 at my compound if you want to ride up. PM me for my number for directions to my house if you want to join. We’ve got about 7 people already riding up with us.

IS your house in Nisky? Sean was trying to give me directions last night, but i didn’t pay attention :lol