American Muscle

Anyone on here have any good nice fast american muscle cars instead of that ricer crap?

only riceburners here d00d, the real slow type too

Good 1st post.

wow, what a dick first post…There are quite a few fast imports and domestic cars here.

This is a joke right?

I wouldn’t be suprised if this is a multi account. Any mod that can verify this?

is this another one of the roclife or syracuse trolls?

I’m sure there’s a handful of ricers on here that’d give ya a run for your money bud, and twice that many domestics that would hand you your ass…

and welcome to NYSpeed brosef!

LOL, Ken’s Cobra is on this kids MySpace.

ROFL…he says rice(which means import) but has a dodge stealth on there, which is a mitsu motor.

i love the location…

America…so therefore i drive an american car.lol

also, none of the cars in the myspace are his. or state that they are

whoa, you sound like me with my first post back in 2001 on ubrf

welcome, grasshopper

keep reading before you don’t come back, and become more ignorant. i don’t mean that nearly as harsh as it sounds, do Not take it the wrong way. please stay and read more. Lots more.

Then post.

I drive a motherfucking camaro because I support my fucking country.

I used to drive a old peice of shit honda with neons and a big wing. No lie.

You should cruise out to the weekly disturbed meet and meet up with some of the other american muscle lovers. :tup:

Imports are for faggots.

YAH, Nothing like a queer in a Bugatti. :wink:

I drive an old mans mobile…

disturbed ftw!

Not sure if either of you realize this, but that myspace is for a CLUB

We are Uncle Sams American Muscle Car Club… The purpose of this club is for Domestic/American Muscle Cars enthusiasts to meet and participate in cruise nights, car shows, racing at Lancaster Speedway and New York International Raceway Park (Leicester, NY)

this thread is going nowhere fast…i suggest that on your next attempt at making a thread you actually use your head