AMERICAN PSYCHO

It’s on comcast ON DEMAND

http://follow-me-now.de/assets/images/American_Psycho-1.jpg

one of the best movies ever the chainsaw scene is amazing

hahah what accuracy he had with that thing.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRxT_Q1p54w”]YouTube - American Psycho Chainsaw Scene[/ame]
:rofl: :owned:

YESSSS!

i started watching American Psycho 2 last night. it sucks.

yeah it does.

So good that I actually bought it 3 times for myself: Orginal dvd, uncut edition and once again on blu-ray. Not counting how many times that I have gifted the movie to someone.

Anyone read the book?

back in 93… From what I remember it was 100X better than the movie… but both are classics in my eyes!

i couldn’t imagine the book. took me a few times to figure out the movie :rofl:

The book is alot more twisted than the movie… It’s warped enough to keep you reading… I didn’t read that many books back then… it was either my junior year in HS, or early senior… so really woulda been fall 91 or 92… worth picking up and putting next to the shitter… except you might end up spending too much time on the throne!

MUCH more twisted.
You have to love how he duped his girlfriend into eating a chocolate covered urinal cake and then made her feel like shit because she didn’t like it. Classic.

But if you haven’t read the book, pick it up. It’s not bad to follow at all except for the entire chapters detailing someone’s attire or a Huey Lewis cd.

:rofl: does not suprise me in the least.

Nobody cares…go drive your truck into a dildo factory you fudgepacking cumsucker.

UPS refused, they only want true black dildos. not the brown shitty looking ones anymore for management.

Your already raped, why not by a true black one this time. :rofl:

bottom feeding cum guzzlers at a glaad meeting > UPS managment

I’m watching American Pyscho 2 now… it’s lame enough that I’m on Pittspeed… sucks enough that I’m going to do some paperwork… which should again be more better than this!

I’m sorry, I didnt realize your vast knowledge in dildos.

Heres an idea…Try removing the one frpm your scabies infested rectum, and insert it into your mouth until you cant breathe.

no ass to mouth, rosario dawson says so.

anything for you kolar :naughty:

exit ate and im comming :eek:

Couldn’t bring myself to waych that one.

For those who read the book. Did it ever mention that bateman was dreaming all this ?

I was kinda shocked to read on a dumb blog that it was all a dream.