Amherst Chevrolet Bought by Paddock who is now closing it!!!!!

Got the info today.I guess the price was 5 million.BAsically he just bought it to close it.Must be nice to have that much scratch just laying around.
D

i have the feeling what will happen is this:

Paddock buys AMherst Chevrolet, closes it, then re-opens it as another GM dealer.

seems to me that the building that Amherst Chevrolet is in (on Niagara Falls Blvd right near Robinsons Rd?) a good location and the facility itself is somewhat new, so i would think it would be a waste of $5 million to completely fend off a competotor. doesnt seem like Amherst Chevrolet does a lot of bussiness anyway :gotme:

my guess is theyll close it and reopen it as something else

Am. Chev. beat Fucillo the last 2 months.I guess ol’ Mr Huge store on the Island is in a little bit o trouble.
D

hahahah

thats how I want to live my life

Oh, I dont like you. So ill buy you out. Buh bye!

Wow, that is impressive. I would do that too if I had the cash. Odds are it was probably a buy out from other smaller chevy dealers as well but the majority was put in by paddock. New franchise will be put in for sure.

only thing he has going for him is his advertising. i’ve heard they’re service sucks ass. and when we bought our Blazer and were shopping around, they had the exact same truck (different color but same year, ~milage and options) and the closest they could come was 4 grand over what we got ours for. i have heard similar stories from other people about them as well. IMO, Keller Chevrolet is the best chevy dealer around. our last 4 cars, all GMs, have been purchased from ther. we have always looked elsewhere, but keep coming back to them ebcause of the service, prices, and overall customer service.

My brothers girlfriends parents bought both their kids new scion tc’s from fuccillo, they were the cheapest deal around, and they haven’t had a problem with service.

My buddy works for west herr toyota, he says they pound fuccillo in sales every quarter, it isn’t even funny.

Paddock may be turning that Amherst chevy into a new location, that one on delaware is very fregging small. I have no idea how they are the best selling dealer on the planet in that suburban area of kenmore.

^ they got like 3 or 4 storage lots. it amazes me how dealer can pre-order and keep hundreds of cars in inventory at all times and bank on the fact that they will sell them.

yeah mike my brother used to work there, i’ve been on all their lots, its really amazing indeed.

I’m just thinking having a storerfront on nfb and robinson there would generate a ton of traffic for them.

Dwayne also bought the Walgreens building on the corner of Girard and delaware …

if i owned a car dealer, it would swcare the shit outta me to order that many cars pre-order like that. i would keep some on the lot, but make it well known to people that if we didnt have the color they wanted or the options they wanted or whatever, we could order it providing they were willi8ng to wait a little while. this is, however, not the way car dealers operate now a days, and this is y i do not and never will own one lol.

Actually Duane put up all the $$$ the other dealers only had to sign off.
D

I think paddock had the best quarter of any chevy store in the state or nation…I cant remember which…it was in the paper a while back

I have a few friends with newer GMs and they always go to Paddock. Their service is really top notch.

you sell cars by catching some whos “just looking” and showing them exactly or almost exactly what they want. “in stock” > “we can order it” when it comes to closing sales

instant gratification of a customers wishes is the way to make $. order a shit-ton of cars and youll make waaay more then you will loose when you sell this years models off to make room for next years

i got bets on a paddock “used” retail center…

I don’t think I ever met anyone that bought a car from Amherst Chevy. When it used to be Flannigan Chevy in North Tonawanda it was booming. Then it got switched to Frontier and was in NT for a bit then to the Blvd location, I hardly heard anything about them.

Curious to see what Paddock does with Amherst Chevy. It would be a good 2nd location for them on another busy street.

That sucks

fuccillo. i want that fat fuck off the radio, televison, billboards, and buses.
petition? who’s with me?