AMS Suspension PAS MAG Feature

Just received the newest issue of (PAS Mag) Performance Auto & Sound and low and behold our suspension was featured on editor Dave Pankew’s R32 GTR!

This feature has been added to our on-line Media Gallery of all the features throughout the years:

http://amszstore.com/gallery/index.php?cat=3

Enjoy!

Regards,

Vuk@AMS

wow…awesome…thats great advertising for you

photo cred!

My bad. Yes Mike was our unofficial track day photographer :slight_smile: Payment was to give some whippings to the Mustang Bullitt which we have video proof of.

But yes the awesome intro and outro shots there are all Mike.

wasnt this last year

it takes a long time to go into the magazine eh?

haha no the AMS suspension install was just a few weeks ago.

I used some of SPD-DMNs track day snaps from Sept that ran in like November '08

Shit Dave, it’s awesome to see you’re still knee deep in the industry. Long way a way from the DSM days huh? hahahha.

Dave, I wanna sit down with you sometime and show you some of my photo work. It’s what I do now, full time photography. I’m really involved in te bike scene but would love to break into the car scene.

Vuk! Je si ti bre nash iz srbiju?

uhhh, k, what? yeah, but anyways, that’s wicked man!! it’s nice to see canadian talent in a sense, breaking out mainstream.

I was writing in Serbian as VUk is a name of slavic origin.

Yo Ronnie whats up guy? Been a while huh? Yeah you should swing by the PAS Mag office it is near the Science Centre.

We just sold our MotoX mag called MXperformance. But we still do sport bikes with our other publication: Performance Racing News.

DP

Born and raised in T.O. and still fluent in the mother jezik :slight_smile:

Regards,

Vuk@AMS

I might need to buy some of those suspension parts

Well they’re back in stock as of Wednesday, but as usual they’ll be sold out soon. :wink:

I just had everything properly aligned and corner balanced at Can-Alignment

This is thing is a weapon now.

MMMmmm miss francine dee lookin fine as hell as always. lol