few parts installs on the Z

some of the parts installed, getting the car back from paint on saturday

new wheel went in to replace my worn momo

car can go a wee bit fast

raise the boost and a couple weeks later the stock clutch will look like this (down to rivots)

light flywheel to go in

z1 clutch and flywheel installed

nismo tranny mount compared to stocker which has been flattened from years of abuse

new downpipes were added in (other side looks the same)

AMS short shifter with bronze bushings installed

rear suspension setup is tein coilovers with AMS adjustable control arms

front suspension is buddyclub coilovers with AMS adjustable tension rods and AMS adjustable control arms

testpipes to replace cats

braided clutch line

AMS underdrive crank pulley and AMS overdrive waterpump pullies

since i had to pull the rad out an AMS rad was added

installed my new 99 center panel with the red 300zx instead of white, but yeah completes my set of 99 tasils red/white instead of amber

running above the boost levels of my stock intercoolers so I ditched the sidemounts

also can see the nice t-bolt clamps and couplers, also had to go with hks air filters for clearance issues with the size of my intercooler

and my bumper that needs painting

What a monster…

^^^^

not yet

but it will be when the other work for this year is finished, I’ll leave it at that.

oh and huge thanks to Vuk at AMS for supplying so many parts and also for allowing me to do the work there and helping me out so much with everything related to my car.

the man is a Z god and my hero

Looks great buddy, hope to see it in person soon (hint Z32 meet).

Regards,
J.

Looks really good thats a lot of stuff on one visit.

I’m takin my Z in to see Vuk very soon.

i already commented on this on nation lol

Vuk is awesome he’ll takecare of you.

not all of those parts went on.

I installed the suspension parts while I was still at nissan, I stopped working there about a month ago.

so a couple of weeks ago the parts that went on at AMS were

clutch
flywheel
downpipes
testpipes
rear main seal
pullies and betls
rad
shifter
tranny mount
clutch line
fluids again

there’s some other stuff into the car but they werent done on that day.

big things to update on it after the summer seasons

So, what about when you said TNC FTL on 3zc.com?
What’s the inspiration behind showing your progressions on a board you hate?

i was banned at the time

I’m assuming you mean saying tnc and then a thumbsdown symbol

oh no what will I do you’re trying to screw me over with tnc

growup… it’s not like I’;m gonna tell Vuk you said he’s just a middle man with a markup when it comes to building engines

but yes thumbsdown I believe it was I dont think I’ve used ftl or ftw before not off the top of my head anyways

Woah there jumpy. Unwarranted comment and aggression to another member. Liable for another ban much? I don’t think I even said anything to get that response. Besides, when and where did I ever say something like that? Show me on paper tips

How’s it jumpy? I didn’t tell him you said any of that because it really has nothing to do with me. I was pointing out that doing that would be the same basic idea as what you jsut tried here.

referencing something I’ve said somewhere else to try and turn people against me.

So no I dont think there’s any cause for a ban I was stating that in my opinion you were being childish and an equally childish thing would be for me to say something to him about that.

but it has nothing at all to do with me so it would be wrong.

and where I saw that would be here

I’ve also seen you say things about being dissapointed in him as a parts producer when the tt.net and socal fan boys started with all of their copy nonsense without and proof even though he has all the numbers to show his manifolds do outflow the competition. And then you changed your mind after he spoke up. Should wait til you have the info before you jump on the bandwagon but we wont get into that, because you’ve obviously decided to go the ways of AMS with your manifolds and 725 turbos which were a good choice by the way

either way Patrick it’s pointless

so I appologize to you if I seemed jumpy that just seemed irrelivant to me considering the situation at the time.

so I’d like to just forget about it because yes it’s just pointless

so I’m sorry

hmmmm interesting. I mean the post where I’ve written to Church.
I didn’t understand half of all the other things you said.

Yes, like just about everyone out there, their decision is based on what they see and that was an important thing aid in my decision. I’ve made an agreement that I was not to disclose anything about Vuk’s Manifolds and I’m not sure why you’ve chosen to tell the world, but thanks on the compliment in my choices.

ok well again im pretty tired of arguing and its not going to get me anywhere so again i apologize.

and I never said any of that stuff to Vuk since like i said its notmy business and i dont go telling the world.

I was just saying it as a comparison as to what I basically see you doing with the tnc thing.

so i dont know if you saw my post afterwords saying im sorry if i seem jumpy and if it seems liek im trying to discredit you, thats the onyl reason i mentioned them at all.

and I dont tell the world about Vuk’s results either i said they outflow them, I never went into any details about the actual numbers

well you’re right though while i was banned before i did say thumbs down to tnc so I guess it’s not really appropriate for me to be here.

I’ll ask one of the mods to remove me or ban me as a user then.

just because i kinda see where you’re coming from

this is not a dramatic suicide note either because im not wanted on tnc, I promise I will survive lol

Nice car none the less… looks good man.

99specz32, pcproa - guys this whole discussion\drama should be kept on PM.
MORE CAR TALK!.

that’s an amaZing 300zx,
on top of the sweet upgrades you’ve done,
look forward to seeing the next steps to
making this thing take out more of it’s full
potental :smiley:

hope to see it soon! :wink:

DubV … I would like to know wtf is going on here… You have a pm.
99specz, who forwarded those pms to you? Please forward the pm’s to me…

Admins/Mods, I sense some shady business going on here

SHADY??? U GOT A PM!