An E46 M3 I can respect

And NO Skunk…he didn’t just do these mods for the car shows you attend…

AND OMG YOU EURO FUCKNUTS…NO STRETCH ON THE TIRES!!!

hha in b4skunk

lol 20k in mods, now thats funny.

but i do not see any engine mods, or very little.

must be the hydrostatic fan thats putting it over the top.

lol j/k sweet looking car.

those tires need to be stretched. they just dont look right. o and more lip FTW

lol

IF i liked that color i would totally buy that car… but if im spending 30k on a car, i want a black on black

If you’re spending 30K on a car, and want a M3 track car with proper mods, spend 33K and get a paint job :eek:

mmmm CSL front… i have a boner… beautiful car

actually i just want a nice fun daily driver

is that an M3 specific hood? looks identical to lafengas’s update…

EDIT: was that how his stock front bumper cover looked, all asymmetrical…

haha, that is a pretty ricer 4pt…

ricer mod

Not a bad price. i’d take the cage out and rock it on the street. cages (cars) aren’t very exciting on the track

^ so THIS is how you get your post count up… got it.
I think I’ll just go into all the gen auto threads and post useless shit like that … and lol, omg, hahaaaahahahaaaaaa !!!, nice car, :tup:

hahaha

holy overreaction… uh, i think adam was just acknowledging the fact that it’s yellow and he’s waiting for aaron to post up something cause he’s got a yellow e36 M3

maybe that’s it, maybe not.

how much would this put out at the crank? i thought they were 333 stock… shouldn’t it dyno out a bit higher than that with all those mods?

As funny and true as it may be, keep this thread on topic.

It definitely is a sweet car, if I had the cash, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Those wheels are hot.

ha.

Id rather it have a full interior and no cage. If you want a bmw to track the shit out of and tear out the interior, then use an e30 EMMMM.

LOL :lol:…

you tool

none the less…yea… it deff gets a big :tup:

the car looks good as hell. That guy did a lot to it

Wow I like that a lot.

I still have a LOT of fun doing trackdays in cars. they’re just different, ya know? but it makes me wanna rb26 my 240z, cause when you get off the bike, cars seem realllyy sloowwww