Anal beads?

Do people actually use these things? Why? What do they do for a person? I don’t get it.

And most importantly, whaddya do with them when you’re done? Throw em in the dishwasher? Dump em into one of those glass jars full of blue shit that the barber keeps his combs in? Let the dog lick em off?

These things puzzle me and somehow this obscure pointless thinking is better than work today…

I think there are more inportant problems you could be thinking about. Like how to figure out women? You could rack your brain forever on that question.

hahahha

two of THE dumbest posts in pittspeed history…

yes people actually use these things, just not me. Some girls love anal stimulation. its just their gig. basically you insert the anal beads into the rectum and then slowly pull them out… you can be doing various things when you pull them out.

and yes most toys like that are dishwasher safe

voice of experience

why the hell would you want shit in your dishwasher. SO whenever you put plates, spoons, etc… you eating shit particles.

GROSS :booty:

but whatever people do what they want I guess. their life not mine. so bead on.

garden hose and M&M’s is cool to. i don’t think i need to explain that!

:bowrofl:

let me add that i do not speak from experience.

:idb:

There was a story about a guy who met some women at the bar I think
I heard this WDVE or some where. They went back to her apartment and got things started when pulls out anal beads. Apparently he had never used these on a women she place the beads in her rectum and instructed him to pull them out when she said to. Upon her command to pull out the beads he didnt know to pull them out gentley, instead he pulled them out LIKE HE WAS STARTING A LAWNMOWER!! She screamed jumps up and punched him in the face and told him to leave. The funny part is this probaly happaned. any one else here this before??

i’ll let you guys know what the ladies think… i’ll pick up a set :naughty:

Hey it’s the office topic of the day and I needed another reference point. Something about anal beads just screamed “Pittspeed” to me. Or there isn’t another bb that I’d post such a thing on at any rate. Dumb post? Oh yeah. But standards being what they are…

Man, “dishwasher safe” still doesn’t make sound all that appealing. And probably not much oppurtunity to try before you buy.

A little more 'net searching shows that the idea is to pull them out during orgasm with a steady pull, no lawnmower starting effort necessary. Supposed to create “waves of intensity” beyond the regular groannmoan…

There’s a woman in the office here that swears by them but won’t elaborate now that we’re all interested…dammit anyway.

Sonny, just make sure you get the cleaning kit with em. I don’t think the K&N kit will do the job…maybe…

if you put the used beads in your dishwasher with other dishes you are really fucked up.

I heard tommy lee loved them being used on him while he was with pam, I saw it in an interview with him once. :dunno:

office talk can go all kinds of fucked up directions, I love debating off the wall shit here at work. it passes the time a lot faster than sleeping at my desk.

watch…Sex talk with Sue Johanson she talks about them occasionally…funny show!

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/index2.html

haha… andrew, i don’tk now if the k&n oil will suffice, b ut i bet some ky and a stern outlook on the situation will make it worth while… haha

and no fucking way am i letting some chick shove wooden beads up my ass… :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: … i’d rather not have sex than have desperate prision-type sex with wooden objects. :rofl:

this topic is classic

Thats show is hillarious

x2

The ones jenn has are plastic not wood

:hsugh:

Iits weird, some people like butt play and others don’t. I myself prefer double penetration…