and the best grammar award goes to

this owner on evoM. I was ROFL for a while… and this is after he edited the post to clean it up supposedly?

[quote=“neojin24"”]

hello well i am here to warn people form these guys Extreme Motorsports and tell you my story so that everyone will know. i will be posting and also talking the the higher up in fort Meade area soon. but here it goes well on june 2006 i had bought me an Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9MR Red in College Park MD, and once i bought it with only 4 miles on it i went to Extreme Motorsports in md with only 56miles and got about 4g’s worth of stuff like a flash and tune, cf hood inter cooler piping, exhaust system and BOV.

well that day was long and hot i started to talk to these folks about what else i wanted to get to give me some number for a few things i wanted to do. well they gave it to me and we agreed that they would do the work so we got to know each other and the people who work there. well about a few weeks later they invited me to go out to the track at capital race way in Clifton MD. well that night was was good had a long line so i only made one pass and i suck went 13.28 on the evo that day the car only had about 2000miles on here so i didn’t want to beat here. but while i was driving home my clutch began so slip i had never beat on here until that day so once i was coming to the hill where i lived in Sliver Springs my clutch gave out about a half a mile down the street and on the middle of the hill when i begin to clime.

i put the car to park and turn it off and tried again thought it was too hot so i tried one more time because i was so close well it didn’t happen well i call a towing company to get it towed but had to wait 3hours till they got there and pay like 150 for the tow for half a mile so the next day i call extreme tell them what happen because they tuned the car it was making like 330hp 350tq from stock and they told me that there would not be a problem with it well guess what they where wrong. well they told me to bring it up there and they would deal with it and so i proceed to get a tow for some big company in laurel which was around where i was and not far from them too so they come by and get the car well at the time i didn’t know nothing about evo’s and that they can not be towed by a regular way but i requested that i get a flat bed truck because they told me that’s what they had sent well i waited and they didnt bring one so they proceeded to tow but once i got to 198 by lauerl my car begin to smoke and a state trooper told the truck driver to pull over and left well once we stopped the hole engine, trany, had turn black and was on fire.the oil and all of the components boiled or some how drained out and they had call for a back up truck to get it to extreme once agian i waited like 2hours and the boss came out and told me that this was his first day and that he didn’t know what he was doing and told me he wold fire him which it did happened on the spot.

well i thought i was not going to have to pay with that didnt happen they made me pay from where it got missed up to extreme…lol what bull but hey that help me to find them later on and have a clam for the stuff they destroyed well my insurance sued them and gave my my share to get it the car fixed so it stayed at extreme till they fix it well by then i had gone for a few weeks to visit family in new york and Florida and by then my car wasn’t fix so i then asked them to order some part for when i get my car i could later have it installed well two months went by and my car still wasn’t fixed still in the same spot and collecting dust by then i have already paid for all of my modes in full about 32g’s for the car. i had gave them a game plain for my car i wanted a full street and track car for turns and straights.

well 2 months turned to six then six turned to 13 moths and still collecting dust by then i had come to conclusion that they wasn’t going to do anything to it so i called my uncle because he had been a shop owner and used to race cars back in the 90’s so he came in told to the owner of the place and he showed him around and talked to and told him my car would be ready in a week well a week past and nothing was done so my uncle came back again after a month now they now had it for over 14 months and still collecting dust know by then he had showed me all my parts are in and that its would be ready to run ooh and they had still haven’t put together the trany and they had sold a few of my parts.

well i told my step mom and my uncle which is her twin and they went in there and by now they had taken my engine out and had told them they were building it which they didn’t build they put someone else engine in it and told them it would be ready an other week by then i had talk to my moms lawyer and had him to come up with a game plan well i had started to do all the paper work and by then they had sold more parts form my car and gave me a bigger bill which i already paid. now its like 19 months and got a court date on February 08 well court was postponed till June 26 and now i had gotten all my papers and key people in for this battle and this Thursday cumming up i like to have even more people who where ripped off and fu*ked by them so i can try to get them to change there ways or leave i don’t hate them at all i just am tried of them taking advantage of people and there workers. they never got touched because no one had the balls to do so. also i would like to point out that if you like to come on in and see or here or be part of this on going event send me a reply. thanks and have a good day

[/quote]

headache

i came back to read a little more.

i love it.

but is thursday cumming up?

I really hope english isn’t his first language. If it is then each and every english teacher he’s ever had should be kicked in the babymaker/balls.

I actually tried to read it because I was curious what his issue with Extreme was but I just couldn’t do it. When he went off on the tangent about his tow truck driver, I just got the urge to punch him.

If anyone actually read the whole thing, would you care to summarize his rant?

ya please post more. That is pure quality

i was so used to the bad grammer being a member of nyspeed the story was more interesting.kid sounds like a pussy.he needs his brothers uncle and stepmom whos twin knows lincoln to go to this shop and bitch?

cumming thursday(hehe)

Cliffs:

Noob buys a evo, noob has shop mod car, noob roasts stock clutch at 2k miles. Car towed improperly. Somehow this get’s blamed on being the shops fault. The shop then appears to let the car sit for over a year not fixing it.

Also he is apparently his own grandpa?

it was just starting to get good before they shut down the thread after 7 pages of LOLz

AGAIN FCKER I AM 24 OUT OF THE SERVICE I BEEN OVER SEAS UNLIKE YOURSELF A INCOMPETENT ASHOLE. I SAVED A **** LOAD OF MONEY WHICH YOUR A*S WILL PROBABLY NEVER DO IN YOUR LIFE TIME YOU FAG. SO BEING THAT I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.

and

WELL EVERYONE’S HAS THERE OPINION IN THIS MATTER, BUT FOR THEY GUYS THAT WORK ON THE CAR THAT GOT FAIRED BEACAUSE THERE WHERE NOT GOING AGINST ME BECAUSE I WAS BEING TREATED UNFAIR WHAT THEY DO FIRE THEM AND GIVE THEM A BAD RAPE.WAHT WAS UNFAIR I AM NOT ALL ABOUT MY CAR BUT THE PRACTIESE THEY DO IN THE SHOP WAS EMAORAL AND UNFAIR TO ME AND THE WORKER.

One More Thing I Am Using The Iphone For This So Bare With Me. My Computer Crap Out Friday Getting New Mac Upgrade In Mail.

and

Just To Let Everyone Know Once The Court Is Done And Over This Thursday I Will Put Out The Out Come So That Everyone Understand And Learn From My Mistake How This Shop Screws Up And Screw Me While Trying To Fix There Mistakes On Things Which They Said Would Be Done And Paid For. While They Have Good Prices On Stuff You Never Know Whats Hot Or Not Just A Thought. So If They Can Sell My Stuff And Others Alike In This Forum Which I Wont Name Because Of Court And Stuff Like That I Would Like To Worn People Not Make A Bad Name Not All People Get Screwed Like Me But Hey It Really Does Happen And It’s Wake Up Time For Me And Other Like Me.

and

If He Tries To Use This Site For Bad To Me Then Is Hearsay.

DUDE I CAN DRIVE AND I KNOW HOW TO, BECAUSE OF SCHOOLING AND WHEN YOUNG I WAS IN A GOKART RACING TEAM WHICH SOME PEOPLE CANT GET IN EASY.

he’s like an angry ricer relative of the cookie monster
http://fattychow.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/cookie-monster-diet.jpg

lol. wow.

have him sign up here.

Dude brah sounds like he needs himself a nice f-body. Problem solved.

I missed this one also:

I HAVE A JEW FIGHTING AN OTHER JEW…LOL MY OWN LAWYERS SAYS THAT SOMETIMES,NOT TO BE NASTY BUT THEY GONE THERE BY CALLING ME AND MY UNCLE A TERRORIST WHICH HE CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE MY UNCLE GETTING KINDA MADE FOR HIM NOT GIVING ME MY CAR AFTER THE TIME CAME AND SHOWING HIM THE MONEY THAT WAS MISSING BUT HE SHUT THE DOOR ON ME AND HIM WHEN WE WHERE REVIEWING THE WORK THAT HE SAID WAS GETTING DONE.

Its quite sad.

Absolutely nothing against guys in the service, but several of my acquaintances who served in the military come home and absolutely blow their money so fast its crazy.

A guy who got home from overseas, bought a nintendo wii, an xbox 360, and a new computer all in the same day.

And he doesn’t play any of them hardly.

He also has a wall of DVD movies that he bought one at a time at best buy, probably a collection of 1000 dvd’s, absolutely no exaggerating.

The following day he bought himself and the wife matching dodge caliber RT’s with stupid 18 inch wheels (great for winter in buffalo).

Now he’s wondering why he can’t qualify to buy a house to live in, because he blew damn near 70 grand inside of a month.

Car salesman must love to see these guys show up…

I think I’ve talked to this guy before. He was going to buy my Jetta and have his shipper pick it up and send it to Botswana.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/DIRTYELECTRO/20021223_05_mistake.gif

He was also going to overpay you by $10,000 and have you wire him the difference back right?

:lol:

How’d you know?

<–rolling

quote of the fucking CENTURY