And we wonder.....

Fucking scumbag, GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LAZY FUCK

wow fucking losers i commend bush for taking his time over there haha

Satire?

wow

This is for real?
Wow… trash

yeah i just got it in my email, still it goes on all over the place, just take a look here in buffalo

If this is for real…

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/Shockwave179/professor_and_maryann.gif?t=1204049926

section 8/HUD makes my job difficult…

ouch, and your in dallas, i feel bad for you lol

Man, I figured this was 100% bullshit but it’s mostly true.

most of the HUD we do is going up in LA… Like there is a shit load going up, about 14 complexes off the top of my head, and that is just what we have in house.

That just brought out a very old inhuman rage and disgust and want to eradicate these people from this earth.

it is like that everywhere though. i did alot of home installations in really shitty houses who had a lot of nice shit.i will never forget the one hd service call. it was a 3 bedroom house in the hood off broadway. 11 42 inch plasmas all over the house. they had a huge plasma in the hallway. but everyone living there had a food stamps card on the night stand.

My favorite and truthful quote

“Work harder , millions on welfare depend on you”

:lol: Oh God, I’m going back to work. I need to make more money if I’m going to keep up with those uppity welfare executives. :lolham:

Where’s Joe? Maybe if we gave her free education… Although I think the plans he’s talked about would have kicked her out of the system long ago…

Good thing I’m not in politics or I’d be pushing to give her citizenship to a Mexican who wants to work and deporting her.

Shit, Fry beat me to the Joe joke…

In before Joe says we should put her on gov healthcare and send her to Harvard.

LOL I have that sticker as well Kev.
Section 8 and welfare are the reasons why I have to pay $100K+ a year in taxes.People like her/them should be made to live in closed prisons or schools.
Period.
D

So where are the Joes to tell me that the rich need to pay more taxes then they already do…

I have the tshirt D, loved wearing it when i was in riverside.