My trashy ex-neighbors.

I took this video a few moments ago. These people have been evicted only to move into a single family house rent free which Im sure they will also trash.

“If I was a fly i’d be all up in that”

LoL

I never understood hoarders, it’s really quite sad. I’m a very much a minimalist and this just blows my mind.

thats fucking disgusting. hope you didnt get anything while you were in there.

youtube sent a message saying that the video quality will improve after they process the video. All the mud and writing on the walls isn’t too clear at the moment.

Im getting a free months rent to pick the stuff up ($600). No actual cleaning, just trash removal. My landlord is renting a dumpster.

You wore flip flops in that shit?

When I saw him in flip flops I dry heaved. srsly sick.

$600.00 is way to cheap to take all that garbage out of there. Time to renegotiate.

My grandfather owned a house on West Delevan, I’ve cleaned apartments that looked like that numerous times. Its unbelievable how some people can live.

warning dont watch while eating :stuck_out_tongue:

and Im with doug on that flip flops I would be gloved and knee boots… I once cleaned an apt. with a husky contractor bags and a snow shovel and i thought that was the worst (including Human fecal matter I found behind a dresser) but that actually beats it.

And I thought my neighbors in the rental property next to me were bad.

Nope not even close.

I notice a real pattern with these people, they don’t work and they collect welfare checks.

The neighbors next to me have a 2.5 car garage that is completely packed to the ceiling with junk, and they have a real large den addition packed with boxes of shit to the ceiling, they have been moved in for nearly a year now.

I’m not sure if I would junk that out for 600 bucks man… I probably would, but that sucks.

Go to home depot and get yourself a bunny suit, gloves and a mask to wear when you are junking it out. Just throw all that stuff out when you are done.

My brother is a realtor for a real small agency. They used to get houses like this ALL THE TIME. He would hire some of his friends to junk the houses out, and in real bad cases, they would call a junk out company. There was one case where the plumbing had rotted out in the kitchen sink, and instead of fixing it, they just used the bathtub to wash dishes and shit like that. Years later when my brother got into the house, there were cockroaches all in the plumbing, crawling all in the kitchen.

Just seeing this video makes me want to go and clean my fridge out with 409, and then wash all my floors lol!

Im thinking I can get it done in 2 days. No wiping down of anything or vaccuming. Just shovel the junk into the dumpster. Im only doing this so that it gets done before those maggots crawl up the vents and into my apt.

Youtube quality sucks while the video is processing…

where abouts is this. I’ll move in there and help ya clean up the place…unfortunately I’ve dealt with this shit before.

My cousins (three of them) and their mom, moved into my grandparents house, which we currently live in now. My aunt had all her shit from her previous house in storage that my grandpa paid for (~2,000 a month). They completely trashed the place. My parents helped clean it up when the scumbags moved out. They had to shovel the carpet before they could vaccuum it. My cousins destroyed everything. They left used suckers, candy, coughdrops all over the felt of my grandpa’s 1920s Pool table.

My grandparents were no help to the cause either. My grandmother is a hoarder. We are convinced she doesn’t wash clothes she just buys new. I could take up an entire page with this shit we are still dealing with but I won’t…

If that apartment is for rent I’d be (somewhat) interested. Like I said I’ll help ya clean it up.

gross. I hope that you showered in bleach after just walking through.

You’re super brave wearing flip flops lol.

Dont worry about helping to clean. After I get that done, the landlord is gonna remodel the place. PM me in a couple months and Ill give you the landlords number. Rent is 600. It’s a 3 bedroom and it actually quite big although it doesnt look like it because of all the garbage. You get a garage and a fenced in backyard and half the basement.

I actually did take a shower and washed off the flip-flops lol.

that’s fucking gross. i’m going to show this to my mom the next time she starts trying saying our house is a mess. (one dish in the sink constitutes a mess.)

Where-abouts?

City of Tonawanda

^ im in the city too

HHAHAHAH. ROFL.