Andrew Peters' side jobs

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1371124104085637087

hilarious video.

wtf

I love it, see you can do that stuff when your winning.

thats was awesome!

haha thats great

lollers

hahhaha, didn’t know they would do something like that. good stuff

lol thats pretty much all i was thinking thru the whole thing

Good stuff

LOL filleT miGNON

That was fucking awsome.

lol nice

well i’m glad i’m not the only one who thinks he’s worthless. Gaustad is the “enforcer” for buffalo in my opinion…but he doesn’t have to do it with a brawl.

That was pretty funny though.

fucking biron…funniest guy on the team lol

lol @ making sure roy was off the phone at a reasonable hour.

My thoughts exactly

bullshit, Gaustad is a good player, he’s a guy we don’t need to lose for 5 minutes.

Peters, who cares if we lose him for 5 minutes, he is the enforcer. Gaustad is just a player with a temper

lol i heart him he made me 50$

you’re watching a different game than i am for sure. either that…or you can’t read my post. Gaustad doesn’t need to take 5 mins… he enforces differently.

Gaustad is always there to help his own guys out and has his heart in the game. A player like that can boost the moral of players and change the game more than Peter’s weak attempts at fighting. He’s a waste of space when he’s on the ice and can’t fight worth a shit.

well I’m not gonna lie… i did over look the “without a brawl” part… so we’re kind of talking about the same thing

I still think peters is needed, its a good momentum shift sometimes, and Peters is good to have on the team when other teams start acting like dicks and you need some one to get on the Ice and tell them no fucking more. Sometimes it takes a fist or two…

And yea… he’s not a great fighter :frowning: I wish we played Phoenix i wanna see him take on Laraque, Yes he will be destroyed but it will be a good gauge on how good of a fighter he really is.

but Gaustad, I would prefer leaving out of the fighting role and running after guys like ovechkin when he hit briere. (although that was totally needed to go after him) but with out that instigation penalty, we could have brought that game around… with the power play, instead of being 4 on 4 or what ever the result of that was

hahaha nice