Angel Baby 79

2kaltima-I take NO offense to that, Your wife should be the most beautiful woman in the world to you, and I think that is sweet. Some girls don’t understand that just because another girl is pretty or prettier, doesn’t mean that your not, it just means that to that person they are…no hard feelings. You should put up a pic of you and your wife, that would be cute!

girl, you sure do have a pretty mouth. :bigthumb: :wackit:

this is me in Lesterville MO memorial Day weekend 2002, its a big 4x4, mud slinging, beer drinkin’, boob showin’, music blarin’ drunkin’ fest!!! Good times good times!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by olds_angel79
2kaltima-I take NO offense to that, Your wife should be the most beautiful woman in the world to you, and I think that is sweet. Some girls don’t understand that just because another girl is pretty or prettier, doesn’t mean that your not, it just means that to that person they are…no hard feelings. You should put up a pic of you and your wife, that would be cute!

I don’t have a pic of my wife on my work pc, but here are my kids

well thank ya sir!!! I try…and as for the monkey…I don’t care for him too much…he whacks off on everything!!! YUCK! Monkey spunk! LOL

OMG- they are little angels!!! How cute! They look like they get along great!!! Thats a priceless pic!!!

Originally posted by 2kaltima
I was just trying to help out my fellow members. I can see my wife(who is prettier)anytime. No offense olds.
x2

Originally posted by 2kaltima
You don’t want to see pics of my old ass.
x2

OMG- they are little angels!!! How cute! They look like they get along great!!! Thats a priceless pic!!!

thanks

Are you married too pewterSS?

well anyway, you guys seem like devoted, appreciative husbands! Your wives are lucky! :smiley:

olds_angel79:boink :boink :beer: :bigthumb:

Are you married too pewterSS?
who???

you! Are you married too? pewterss----R U Married 2?
and Shaggy is that a compliment??? ummm, and do you like shaggy???

:confused:

Ford > Olds :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:confused:

x 2 what kind of question is that…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HIPPIE:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
i didn’t, i dont have mod powers, it was chad!!(ithink)

Not me :dunno:

Pewters wife > you :smiley:

no offense, but in those last few pics you have somewhat of a ghetto look to you

Originally posted by BlkP42E
Not me :dunno:

Pewters wife > you :smiley:

no offense, but in those last few pics you have somewhat of a ghetto look to you