THIS WAY :naughty: bring the pic’s & post up!!!:tounge:

:smiley:

ARE THEY GONNA ABRUPTLY LOCK THIS ONE UP TOO??? :mad:

Originally posted by olds_angel79

we’re pissed also - damn mods

:jerkit: :jerkit:

this thread sucks

awwww, you made a thread just for me!!! I’m flattered babe!!! and you named it angel baby!!! how sweet! are you trying to earn brownie points???.. anyways…here some pics, again.:wink: :angel:

It got locked because the noob posts are just supposed to be introductions.

Unless the mods don’t like pictures of good looking girls… :greddy: :smiley:

i didn’t, i dont have mod powers, it was chad!!(ithink)

HEY BROKEASSKOREAN…give me a minute to post before you bitch. Geez, if it sucks, why’d ya come in here…? It was created like 20 minutes ago or so, and I am at work, so it takes me a few to see the new threads…so don’t get your panties in a knot. Okay. I don’t mean to be a bitch, but saying something sucks that was made on my behalf is taken as harsh words…k?

awwww, you made a thread just for me!!! I’m flattered babe!!! and you named it angel baby!!! how sweet! are you trying to earn brownie points???.. anyways…here some pics, again.:wink: :angel:
it was 4 my little buddy CUTTY!!

I’M married & :love: my beautiful wife!!!

thanks pewter, but i already got the “good” pics yall wish to see.

and for those of you who aren’t pms-ing…heres a pic.

Originally posted by Cutty
the ones u pm me!!:wink:

HEY BROKEASSKOREAN…give me a minute to post before you bitch. Geez, if it sucks, why’d ya come in here…? It was created like 20 minutes ago or so, and I am at work, so it takes me a few to see the new threads…so don’t get your panties in a knot. Okay. I don’t mean to be a bitch, but saying something sucks that was made on my behalf is taken as harsh words…k?

:owned:

Originally posted by Cutty

I was just trying to help out my fellow members. I can see my wife(who is prettier)anytime. No offense olds.

Olds - wanna buy a 70 442? My brother in law might be selling his next spring.

Cliff notes :rolleyes:

here’s another…

and another… HEY some of you people could be posting pics too!!! This pic is of me and my friend Gene, who just so happens to be the lead singer of a very fast up & coming band called Mr Hyde.

and another… HEY some of you people could be posting pics too!!! This pic is of me and my friend Gene, who just so happens to be the lead singer of a very fast up & coming band called Mr Hyde.

You don’t want to see pics of my old ass.