Originally posted by Gnocide

pedophile

P E D O P H I L E

I think :wink:

:wtcslap: /\ homo and homo jr.

:wtcslap: /\ homo and homo jr.

Pfffft another eclipse owner trying to act straight:pat: :ugh::smiley:

eclipse =1 of 5 cars :fart: i got your straight right here. now get off it!

eclipse =1 of 5 cars :fart: i got your straight right here. now get off it!

Originally posted by olds_angel79
I know I kinda look ghetto in thos elast pics, cause I have on what my friends call my “J-Lo” glasses. I dunno if thats a bad thing or a good thing…?

Ghetto = bad

you have your j-lo ghetto booty on too?

any nude pics yet:confused:

yes i am married!!!

actually to the ‘ghetto’ ?.. I do have a bootay for my size…I am a size 3/5 and my measurements are 35/22/37!!! So if ghetto is bad are you saying those pics are bad…I wasn’t trying to look ghetto…its just the glasses. Here, here is a lot better pic…NOT ghetto.

here’s another.

booty pic please!!!:smiley:

mmmm boobies. my granparents have a buick centry, wanna :69:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
mmmm boobies. my granparents have a buick centry, wanna :69:

just fold down the rear seat in the cumstang:D

hello any nude pics yet:sadwavey:

no she likes Buicks and Olds, i figure my grandparents car is my ticket :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
no she likes Buicks and Olds, i figure my grandparents car is my ticket :smiley:

oh:pat:

oldsangel: welcome to the site. You have to excuse the guys here. half of them are afflicted with the “i havent seen a real live girl in 3 years” syndrome, the other half have the “im an interweb hero, i only pull the finest pie, if your not a supermodel i wouldnt give you the time of day” syndrome.

heres a pic of myself, my car is in my sig. its an old pic, but its all i can get to from work.

http://www.facethejury.com/images/photos/kn/knappie651.jpg

Originally posted by Darkstar
oldsangel: welcome to the site. You have to excuse the guys here. half of them are afflicted with the “i havent seen a real live girl in 3 years” syndrome, the other half have the “im an interweb hero, i only pull the finest pie, if your not a supermodel i wouldnt give you the time of day” syndrome.

heres a pic of myself, my car is in my sig. its an old pic, but its all i can get to from work.

go ahead pimp… work those macking skillz

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
go ahead pimp… work those macking skillz

yep, im so worried about scoring with some random girl that ive never met, that posted 4 pics of herself on the interweb. Sorry fagmo, i have a GF, and im 400 miles away. Sucks that you have to worry about scoring with e-pie.