Angry polish grandma ( in polish language)

I know theres alotta people here in WNY who are all or part polish, so i thought i’d share this with you guys. I found it on youtube, the picture of a old lady is not the one talking on the phone. But it’s a recorded phone call from a grandma and shes PISSED. I understand what shes mad about and all the profanity, but theres some profanity and words she used in anger that i don’t know what they are.

So shes mad that someone she knows came on here land and cut some trees down and they owe her some money. So the grandma calls a lady of the guy who cut the trees and trys to play it off as if she don’t know whats goin on, so granny goes on a profanity screaming rampage. It might not seem that big of a deal, but usually, old polish catholic grandmas who never missed church on sunday in their whole life are nice, caring and don’t like any profanity.

And yes its all in polish, so only people who understand polish will get a kick outta this.

You don’t have a real Polish G-ma if they are “nice, caring and don’t like profanity”… jesus, mine had some good rants, especially when she would drink

lol. nice

that is exactly what mine is like

I’ve seen my dads mom 3 times in poland, and my moms mom, 3 times in poland and 4 times when she came to visit us here. They were short 2 wk- 4 wk visits so I never really grew up with grandparents. When I was with them I HAD TO GO to church and if i swore they’d give me a lecture. So i gues i never had the experience you guys had. BUT with that being said i’m sure my grandparents went crazy at some point.

Theres another one a found years ago, some old polish guy doin some shitty job cause he got laid off, he was an electrician. And some kids were doin an interview with him and he went off. Let me find that link…

Here it is. Its halarious (this one has english subtitles)