So I get this phone call.......

So I walk in from dropping my trunk lid and new spolier off at the body shop and I try to get a hold of Jenn to let her know that Penn Hills came and patched a part of the street in front of our drive way. After I get off the phone with her, our home phone rings and its a blocked number. I figure its probably work trying to get a hold of me so I answer.

(How the Call Goes)

me: “hello?”

Old woman voice: “did you just call me?”

me: “no ma’m I didn’t, can I help you with somthing?”

Old woman: “Yes you did yes you did, why are you doing this to me, I have your information why do you keep calling me?”

me: (me shocked and irritated because I was being polite) “ma’m I just walked in the door so explain to me how I called you and what you are complaining about”

Old woman: (hystarical) “you did to call me I have all your information (insert phone number)”

me: " Look I’m telling you I didn’t call you I just walked in the fucking door so what the fuck do you want"

Old Woman: (hystarical) “Yes you did and you talk to me with plain english”

me: “here is some plain english kiss my motherfucking ass and go to hell!”

I then call verizon to try and find the number and ask about getting it blocked but that ended up being a dead end.

What the fuck do old women do. Wait till all there religous shows are over in the morning and then start looking through there caller ID to find people the can question for no reason?

Christ, this is why I hate fucking stupid people.

[/rant]

haha, good responses

Preech on brotha!! My mum said shes been getting some calls at the house very similar to that, but I don’t really care so I haven’t bothered to look into it further.
It’s probly some old church ladies have a prank call social in the basement of their church. I can see a bunch of old ladies around a speakerphone crackin up at your silly ass MF’in them over the phone…

hahah. dude, that is crazy. i think u handled it well though. i’dve went about it the same way

I tried to be polite especially because I knwo wrong numbers happen, its no big deal unless they are 3:30 in the moring from some stupid drunk person…

exactly. at first its common courtesy to be polite, everyone makes mistakes. but once someone starts to act up, then fuck it…be as rude as u want :mrT:

So I get this phone call today… and get yelled at by a pissed of Korean guy who’s mad about something that I had nothing to do with. :frowning: :frowning:

fuck the koreans!!!
no defense to you brokeass!!!

it was shaggy :kekegay: he was calling for his socks back :smiley:

I dont know what I could add to that to make it anymore hilarious…

i never get any and if i did my caller id and answering machine wil do the trick.

something wierd as happened to me like this too, its like someone if useing peoples phone id or something… i’ve had people call me back and tell me to stop calling them and when i look at the resently dailed calls it doesnt have their number in there,
theres been 3 times that people have called my cell like that too… year ago some black guy said i had his friend’s phone… and demanded i should give him it or he was going to come find me and get it lol