Thanx Grandma

Dam I left my truck at my grandmas as I’m driving my other car until the truck goes in for pinstriping. Well after the snow I figured it would melt off eventually. So today I drive over to get the snow that’s left on it off and find its totally clean. There is no way it could have melted off already. Upon further inspection I notice my trucks hood fenders and bug deflector are totally scuffed and even chipped. Yea my grandma thought it was wrong that the truck had some snow on it, so she used a broken broom to knock it off. Now I’m looking at 800 dollars or more to have the whole front end of my new truck painted.
And if thats not enought, my buick was parked next to it, She got the roof of that 1.
I bet thats how my Gn got scratched in the garage, she was “dusting” it off.
:picard:

:lol:

lol but its your grandma, so you really cant do shit but bitch about it

burnjob. sorry to hear man

:rofl:

ya ur gonna need to sit her down and explin a few things to her

My grandma offered to help me wash my car once, and came out with a box of brillo pads. and i was like OH…umm ill do it myself thanks though.

Not like you can do shit about it.
It’s your grandma, just thank her and eat the cookies she made you and call it even

she was trying to help…cant be mad

I told her not to tuch it, but she said the ice is bad. She does not understand very well. So now I will always think about all 4 cars/ truck I have at her house.
Anyway the cookies were good!

The is only one way to explain this to her…

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PS/7655~Shocker-Posters.jpg

see but your still mad…(rant).nevermind ill stop

wait, people still get pin striping in 2008?

Maybe start putting tarps over them tied good and tight?

Why dont’ you put covers on the cars?

maybe stop being a bum and storing 4 cars at your grandma’s?

Get your own damn house and garage you slacker. :slight_smile:
Move outta mom and dads!

It’s a buyers market. Find a house

PERIOD!!!

Why don’t you go over to your grandma’s and clean her driveway fou?

Yea joe im looking, nothing fits the bill. I need at least a 4 car garage. This weekend im looking again. Also I do clean the driveway, but didnt think I had to clean off 2 autos I dont drive. Arg.
Pinstriping is a must. Its only a truck, getting a cartoon challenger on the tailgate.

that’s the worst idea i’ve ever heard.

i am willing to bet you already have a shirt with the new charger on it.

loser.