HATERS!!!

So 2day i went to my fiends house and i parked my car on the side of the road…
i came out after an hour and that’s what i saw…:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/586/dsc05601ce5.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3222/dsc05602td1.jpg

those scratches continue to the back fender as well…

anyhow i don’t have much 2 say…ppl that do things like that make me SICK!
:mad:

did it break the clear coat?

yes… mainly on the door…

that ****en sucks dude… hope u find them and show them what they get for doing shit like that

GB on punks who scratch cars for no reason

and by gb i mean Group Bash

omg… thats fuked! if u find em **** em up!

i know how you feel vlad. just a few days ago someone ****ed with my drift charm. moved it from one tow hook onto the one right above my exhaust. needless to say all i saw was the remains of my drift charm. just the eyes and ears were left. sad part is im 100% sure its someone i know. there are just some people that dont have respect for other peoples shit. dont worry about it, karmas a bitch and once they get theres its gonna be payback time…

Damn man! im feel so bad just lookin at it. fukin hatrs. if you find those people, i hope u f’ them up! how much does it cost to get something like that repaired?

Thanx for the understanding guys…I’m not goin’ 2 try and find out who did that
because it wasn’t in my hood…and i know that GOD can see it all…soo he hey
will get what they deserve…i just don’t understand WHY? ppl do that.

thats so a**hole of ppl to do…its sick that ppl have no respect now a days for other ppls possesions

^^ maybe someone that lives in the neighbourhood got woken up by your exhaust and got pissed … i get pretty annoyed when people blow through my street with their loud exhausts late at nite. not that i’m accusing you of anything vlad, but usually things like this rarely happen randomly, and usually done by stupid punk kids.

i know what you mean…but i don’t live in that area…and i have a stock exhaust…no one knows me in that area…
i should check if my insurance company covers it…

Vlads car is quiet.
Check your insurance man. What kind of coverage do you have on your car?
What neighbourhood was it exactly?

i have 2 way insurance…i think they should cover it…it happend south of bathurst and steeles…in a private house area…i polished some of the
scratches but they are still very noticeable…

ohhhh man i know exactly how you feel!! 2 years ago i had just gotten my car painted not 2 days had gone by when i parked my car outside and my alarm whent off i ran out and nothing… but i did see a huge scratch on my dooor!!! like ****!!! i hate people who do that. little jelouse pricks. people are just garbage.

if only i had seen the person i would have ripped his ****in head off… Seriously.

ic…haters come when you least expect them to… i havent been a victim of it myb cuz i park in paid parking lots…or am just extremely lucky… i have a new motto touch my car and ill run you over!!!

Don’t you mean toe hook charm? because a drift charm means you have to be able to drift… jk jk :smiley:

I CAN WETSANDA ND RECLEAR AND POLISH THAT OUT FOR YOU BUD…
BUT IT WILL NEED TO BE IN THE SPRING OR UNDERGROUND PARKING…

dont got hru insurance…it’ll jack your rates in the future…

but its an easy fix

Thank man…I’ll call you on the week…

Its those stupid kids who has no lives… that sucks bro
but its true you cant do anything about it…
damnn kids… when i was trick or treating with my girl and her lil bro
stupid kids were egging a car and some houses… and got chased…
der like 13-15 year old kids who dont noe any better…

wats even more funny is that they wanted to start a fight with me… =)
Learning MMA and working out paid off lols taught those kids a lesson…

i understand im too old for all that and no need for violence but to be honest some kids NEEDS TO LEARN RESPECT… and yelling wont do so you beat them up =D

Hope you fix the problem bro…