My Grandpa passed away :(

I am sad. :frowning: I havent ever lost a relative so close to me before. I loved my Grandpa! He was the nicest man ever! And he was my only one I had ever know :frowning:

My mom is a mess, and I havent seen my Grandma yet. God, this is a sucky feeling.

I just needed to let that out. Thanks for listening.

Im sorry man, i lost my grandpa a few years ago and it was devestating.

just try to remember all the good times you had to try and cope with the pain

again me and erica are thinking of you and are sorry

Thanks guys. Erica had met him a few times. I don’t know what else to say… but thanks

sorry to hear that man. like Bsp TC said remember the good times, it does help

IBTassholes

yea… lost a set of grandparents in 2 years… it sucks the holidays are soo much different

sorry to hear that :frowning: grandpa’s are the best.

my prayers are with your family.

My fathers parents passed years ago. Thankfully I was to young to really understand, but old enough to have memories of good times with them. I still wish I had gone to the funeral though, I cant imagine how hard it was for my father. My mother’s parents are getting quite old and it is one of the few things in my life I truely worry about.

Its a tough break man, happens to everyone,gotta find a way to cope with it because everyone finds comfort in their own ways. Just be there for the people who are hurting the most.

Oh yeah, I suggest alcohol.

Sorry to hear Tom. My condolences

very sorry to hear man…like everyone else said…just remember all the good times you had with him, and spend as much time as you can with your grandmother now cause shes prolly going to feel very alone… my condolences to you and your family man…

umm… no… be with friends and family… much better than drinking… doing stuff

i never got to meet my one set of grandparents :frowning:

Twas a joke, you know, to lighten the mood.

Sorry to hear of your loss, I lost my grandfather 2 weeks ago. I know the feeling.

You have my condolences. My grandpa passed away two years ago yesterday. Every now and then something will catch me off guard and I’ll still miss him like hell. That last time he went to the hospital we all knew he wasn’t leaving. The family gathered around from all over the state. I had gone in to see him the day before… Fuck, I’m tearing up at work. NM.

It sucks. It’s OK to miss him, don’t try to justify his death. (I.E. “He’s in a better place now so I should be happy.” Yeah he is in a better place now but it’s still OK for you to be sad and miss him.) If you can surround yourself with friends and family. That’ll help. God knows the funny stories about him will start to flow.

im actually suprised that you said that man

ive lost 2 grandparents. one when i was much younger and one just a few years ago. It was hard a few years ago. My mom still cries sometimes on holidays and stuff cause its just not the same without my grandma around. feel better man, and remember, shes in a good place now.

sorry to hear about that jeff…

I guess I’m lucky to lose my grandparents at a younger age as well…

please… i drink cause of my inadequacies, not the death of parents, or relatives